Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else notice how Casual boxingfans are now picking Mayweather to beat Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else notice how Casual boxingfans are now picking Mayweather to beat Pacquiao?

Before these guys used to pick Manny.

But since Floyd has comeback and addressed every issue head on like a man instead of, "Ummm, errr, tuk to me promoder."

He has really put his side across and finally exposed to casual fans that Manny is a coward and is ducking him.
    Obviously real boxing fans already knew this as did we know Floyd would always pummel Pacquiao if they met.

Least now though, we don't have to listen to dumbass idiots who know nothing about the sport argue in favor for a certified coward (Pacquiao.)

Most casuals I spoke to were picking Mayweather from the beginning.

Comment

wait after floyd beat Ortiz and manny lose 3 or 4 rounds against JMM@144 just wait....
      Last edited by skillswin; 07-12-2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

the ony reason why pac might not beat the **** out of floyd is becuase floyd is never going to man up to fight pac....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          the ony reason why pac might not beat the **** out of floyd is becuase floyd is never going to man up to fight pac....
          MANNY: We no want USADA, we want WADA..... WADA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
            floyd sr: i dont want my son to fight pacquiao

floyd jr: im taking a vacation

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              So true. Dirty flip will get his soon... when the needle gets to him

Comment

Notice how quite it was in here after the Mosley Pac fight , Pacland was in shock , they were stunned how a shot to **** Mosley made Manny look so lost , writing on the wall boys , they have ducked speed with Manny his whole career now they want to think he can beat the most skilled fastest counter puncher in the game , Manny is going to get embarrassed against Floyd .

Comment

this is general knowledge. and i still don't get it why floyd fans keep roadblocking this fight.

Comment

moneymay is the face of boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X