Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather - "Pacquiao is Fighting Humberto Soto, Marquez fighting Jesse Vargas"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humberto Soto who is basically a harder hitting counter puncher and with more experience.

Pacquiao is going to get knocked out cold again, Arum is lame man, if you are going to put Pacman in a fight just throw him in with Marquez or Bradley, why let him have a possibility of getting knocked out again?

Soto's style at this point is all wrong for Manny, Soto is probably gaining confidence after seeing Marquez land those right hands and knowing Pacman has a soft chin now, he won't be afraid to go for that kill.

I thought Pacman was fighting Vargas? Maybe Nacho and JMM had first dibs and wanted Jessie Vargas first.

If I were Marquez I would try to tell Arum to give Pacquiao someone who doesn't have much power, because putting him in with someone who can crack is going to make him get knocked out especially when the brain is recovering from such a lethal blow he took.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Good fight if true. IMO its quite a dangerous one too. Soto is not what I would class as a soft touch, far from.
      Its a good fight, but a bad one at the same time, Soto is more experienced than Vargas and hits harder. I wonder why Arum would give Vargas to Marquez and Soto to Pacquiao? I think Arum has gone senile.

Just because Soto got stuffed and stopped by the super hard hitting tough ass Lucas Matthysse doesn't mean is he done, he was hitting Lucas hard, and Lucas is just one tough ass SOB who can walk through shots, if Soto hit Pacman with those shots he would be sleeping again and Pac has no defense and the brain needs time to recover its why they suspended him for 120 days or something.

Pacman should learn from Roy Jones Jr mistake, never come back that fast from such a devastating knockout.

Man Arum is one greedy man, is he in debt or does he just love money this much? Should have just tried his ass off to cash manny out in a Floyd fight.

Comment

It'll be nice to see Manny get ktfo again even if its not Marquez doing it. Manny won't last 7 rounds in his next fight. This guy is going to catch him rushing in with that same double step before he strike move Manny make & knock him out cold. I'll be laughing once again at Manny taking a fist nap in the ring. Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Mosley, Soto, Marquez III, damn Pacquiao fighting all the guys people accused him of ducking....10 years later.

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
            It'll be nice to see Manny get ktfo again even if its not Marquez doing it. Manny won't last 7 rounds in his next fight. This guy is going to catch him rushing in with that same double step before he strike move Manny make & knock him out cold. I'll be laughing once again at Manny taking a fist nap in the ring. Hahahahahahaha
            Soto can't crack an egg. He couldn't even knock out a way past his best Jesus Chavez, an already beaten to a pulp David Diaz. The only Pacquiao that Soto will have a stoppage over is Bobby.

Comment

what the **** does jeff know about pac's bussiness, he's a f0cking mayweather, he's the last guy bob would be telling pac's bussiness to...

and king mo is a bum ..i dont know if someone saw that mother****a get a tattoo on some tattoo show (with dave navarro) as the host but he cried like a lil bi1tch on national tv...

Comment

I'm not against the Soto fight because Pac did just get destroyed. I am completely and utterly disgusted with Marquez fighting Jesse Vargas though. First time in a long time that I have to bad mouth Marquez. It's good to stay active but he shouldn't be fighting a bum like Vargas.

Comment

Jeff probably got his info from an online article. So I don't know for sure if these fights are signed and sealed.

Regardless, these should be on HBO and not PPV.

Even Oscar De La Hoya, the king of PPV didn't charge us to watch him fight Steve Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by tHuGbOsS View Post
                    They should have fed Bum-Bum to Marquez.
                    Bam Bam is a big meal even for Pacquiao. Nobody's finished the meal yet.

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Lol, I respect u as a poster but Soto hasn't looked dangerous in over 2 yrs. Its the truth. Nit a bad card for free. Horrible ppv card
                    Neither has PAC.

Comment

If Soto's chin is up to the challenge we could be having a cherry pick goes wrong type of scenario.

Comment

Working...
                      X