Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel Garcia is not fast enough to beat Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    There is no blueprint, 25 have tried, 25 have failed.
    i dont think danny is unbeatable but we dont know what style can beat garcia until it happens. we already know what rios is vulnerable too.

Comment

Originally posted by the reed™ View Post
      anyone else feel judah doesn't move his head enough to not get ktfo?

bingo!!!!!

Comment

Every time Judah steps up, he loses

This won't be any different

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          5 billion Judah does not get knocked out.
          Deal..........................

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
            I really do feel Judah has a great chance. He is patient and limits counters, but he is fast enough to tag Danny and win a 12 UD.
            Judah at this point is being used by the promoter as he still has "creed" (not sure why) in some circle. He will give you some flash the first 3-4 rds. A tough fighter like Danny will fock him up. GBP knows this too well. Judah is a punk. He is used b/c he is from Brooklyn and can be recycled to draw some of those aforementioned crowd....but Zab will punk out as usual in the later rds.

That is the current status of "No Heart" Judah.

Comment

with all due respect, you don't get the nickname "Swift" coming outta Philly for nothing.

Comment

I do see what you're saying tho....I think Zab has some footspeed left and once again be a live dog early on - Garcia hands are very fast, but his feet aren't...he gives away being light on his feet for always being on balance, he is always ready to throw with full power so once he readjusts to Zab's early speed I think he will end up outboxing Zab for the middle rounds and going hard to his body. Danny has been in there with some fast guys before

Comment

Working...
                X