Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. - What Floyd Did Was 100% Fair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets reverse the roles real quick

Floyd intentionally headbutts Ortiz
    Ortiz KO's him during an embrace

guess what people will be saying : " hahaha Floyd lost , who cares that punch was legal , he lost hahaa"

these modafu*kas dont care HOW he loses, they just want him to lose. this wouldnt even be a conversation, the focus would be on the headbutt.

Ortiz tried numerous times to butt him before that , but he didnt connect. he turned a BOXING match into a street fight , once u do that ANYTHING goes

42-0 b*tchezzzzz !!!

Comment

You ****ing Right it was!

It was fair and legal, but not pretty. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post

guess what people will be saying : " hahaha Floyd lost , who cares that punch was legal , he lost hahaa"

these modafu*kas dont care HOW he loses, they just want him to lose. this wouldnt even be a conversation, the focus would be on the headbutt.

Ortiz tried numerous times to butt him before that , but he didnt connect. he turned a BOXING match into a street fight , once u do that ANYTHING goes

42-0 b*tchezzzzz !!!
        Floyd is not a dirty fighter, however I will humor you. Let's say Floyd does head butt Ortiz, do you think the MOST defensive fighter in the world would walk around in the ring with his hands down when in the middle of a fight? EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL......

Ortiz couldn't even land double digits on Floyd for 4 rounds. In fact he LOST every single round on the judges score cards and was so frustrated that he head butted Floyd. He lost his composure, he lost respect, he lost the fight and over all he got what the **** he deserved.

You **** around and play ***g*t kiss and grab ass like Pac and Mosley and you going to get KTFO. Mosley knows what's up if you try and play kiss and grab ass with Floyd, you get punched in the face. I sear him and Pac where about to **** each other. This is boxing son, protect yourself at all times.

At the end of the day Ortiz didn't give a shyt because he KNEW he was fighting dirty. It was part of his game plan. Only problem was, it BACKFIRED! Floyd takes your best asset and uses it against you. In Ortiz' case if was Ortiz fighting dirty... like your post, it was a EPIC EPIC EPIC fail!

Comment

Originally posted by fightnight1 View Post
          The Mayweathers would be the first to be "SCREAMING FOUL" if the tables were turned and vVctor knocked out Floyd with a SUCKER PUNCH!!!!!!
          I have a new name for you Floyd. Its Floyd "SUCKER PUNCH" Mayweather. NO longer Floyd "Money" Mayweather. And this is from a neutral fan.
          you know what man, i dont like floyd, and was that the way he should have won the fight, no. when you claim to be the greatest of all time, why not beat victor into the ground and give a exciting, non controversial ko. if he was mad because of the headbutt, he could have done a lot worst to victor.
          but it was 100 percent legal, and victor should have had his hands up, ready to fight. do i consider it a sucker punch, yes, but only because victor wasn't paying attention, why the fucck would victor do that in the biggest fight of his life, against one of the most skilled guys in the game.
          technically, during that 3 minutes round, there is no such thing as a sucker punch, its a combat sport, the only way to win is by punching.
          ortiz is a disgrace. and floyd, well he will take any opportunity to end the fight, and he did, and it worked. i have mixed feelings on the ko, but hey, at least he knocked him out. would have liked to see him beat up on the guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Floyd Mayweather's famous dad, Floyd Mayweather Sr., is in his son's corner -- telling TMZ, there was nothing underhanded about Floyd's sucker punch victory over Victor Ortiz on Saturday in Las Vegas ... adding, "The fight was 100% fair."

[Click Here To Read More]
            It was not 100% fair, it was 100% legal, big difference there.

Comment

Originally posted by bakunin View Post
              Is it me or these articles are 100% useless... Talking to somebody 110% biased and bordeline ******ed and thats the kind of crap you end up with...

There is nothing fair in cheapshots, in fact looking at the definition of the word itself it says a cheapshot is unsportsmanlike and unfair toward the victim... And both fighters used cheapshots in that fight...
              I agree man..... I just think that Mayweather is getting flamed for fuk all.

What he did was legit, I got no problem with it from that standpoint, but it was a cheap shot. Mayweather fuked up his own fight unnecessarily.

But so what, who cares, look at Abraham's shot on Dirrell.

Nobody talks about that now when Abraham's name is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post

42-0 b*tchezzzzz !!!
                Good point right there.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Hey Frog did you watch the fight and not just what they showed on ESPN and YouTube? Rds 1-4 May showed plenty of skill check the Compubox stats.

And Break 100% agree.
                  Mayweather was more accurate through roudns 1-4 but he was anything but dominating or comfortable. He got hit repeatedly by lead left hands and roughed up in the corners and against the ropes regularly.

So as I said Mayweather won and rightly so but big deal cause anybody could win if they took advantage of that kind of situation... anybody.

Comment

Let's be real, if one of you are in a ring with someone and you noticed that they got they hands by the side, not paying attention, and the fight is on..........you arent gonna take a shot?

You hug and kiss me 3 times and then leave your grill unprotected, then you about to get that chin tapped

Comment

the suckerpunch was legal, but it was classless and only a lowlife scumbag would defend that act

Comment

Working...
                      X