Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko beats ANY fighter in history in a H2H MATCHUP.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali's KO% shouldn't count for much.

All it just proves is that the HW division is full of fat asses that don't have the lungs for 12 rounds. I mean David Haye is only .18% lower than Vitali's, I guess that makes him beat everyone in history H2H except Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      .....'nuff said. I won't burden you with the overwhelming numbers that only he possesses in the history of the sport. I'll just say 6ft 7 250 lbs of lean & mean fighting machine that possesses every & any boxing trait one can think of can NOT be the underdog in any matchup. You all know this is the case but have excuses lined up the a'ss when all evidence points to this as being very realistic.

Even peeps who don't like him admit to him being a nightmare matchup for anyone..... i'm just stating what you can't.. deal with it..it's the truth your honor!
      Definitely

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        .....'nuff said. I won't burden you with the overwhelming numbers that only he possesses in the history of the sport. I'll just say 6ft 7 250 lbs of lean & mean fighting machine that possesses every & any boxing trait one can think of can NOT be the underdog in any matchup. You all know this is the case but have excuses lined up the a'ss when all evidence points to this as being very realistic.

Even peeps who don't like him admit to him being a nightmare matchup for anyone..... i'm just stating what you can't.. deal with it..it's the truth your honor!
        Vitali's **** doesn't let you see reality. Push it aside.

Comment

Dan Rafael has said that Vitali gives anyone in boxing history a tough fight, and I agree.

His two losses were due to injury, and he was ahead in both of those fights. I think he wins a lot more than he loses against the field. He's too big, too strong, too tough for many of the smallish past champs like Marciano, let's face it. That's no knock on Rocky, it's just reality.

I would have no problem betting on VK against anyone who ever wore a heavyweight title belt.

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
            Vitali's KO% shouldn't count for much.

All it just proves is that the HW division is full of fat asses that don't have the lungs for 12 rounds. I mean David Haye is only .18% lower than Vitali's, I guess that makes him beat everyone in history H2H except Vitali.
            Haye fought mostly at cruiserweight, so there goes your argument.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              Dan Rafael has said that Vitali gives anyone in boxing history a tough fight, and I agree.

His two losses were due to injury, and he was ahead in both of those fights. I think he wins a lot more than he loses against the field. He's too big, too strong, too tough for many of the smallish past champs like Marciano, let's face it. That's no knock on Rocky, it's just reality.

I would have no problem betting on VK against anyone who ever wore a heavyweight title belt.
              Well if Dan Rafeal said so it must be true...lol.

I didn't know not having any heart was an injury.

Floyd had a worse shoulder injury than Vitaly and he didn't quit....hmmm.

Ali had a broken jaw and he didn't quit...and he was dealing with a much better fighter than Chris Byrd.

Comment

Wow, Dan Rafael, he's never wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                  Well if Dan Rafeal said so it must be true...lol.

I didn't know not having any heart was an injury.

Floyd had a worse shoulder injury than Vitaly and he didn't quit....hmmm.

Ali had a broken jaw and he didn't quit...and he was dealing with a much better fighter than Chris Byrd.
                  Rafael isn't always right, but then, neither are you.

He's right on this issue.

The Byrd fight just proves that a healthy Vitali destroys Chris Byrd, as he was doing. Are you telling me you'd bet on Byrd to beat Vitali?

I wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                    Wow, Dan Rafael, he's never wrong!
                    He's not the Pope and not infallible, but he knows more about boxing than you do.

Comment

Rafael isn't always right, but then, neither are you.

He's right on this issue.

The Byrd fight just proves that a healthy Vitali destroys Chris Byrd, as he was doing. Are you telling me you'd bet on Byrd to beat Vitali?

I wouldn't.
                      Hahaha. Sure, you want him to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X