Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ By Popular Demand Here It Is : Spadafora Clowing Gayweather In Sparring~

Ive seen this over 100 times noob.

Comment

Wow, this is so stupid. I suppose with your logic, Manny would barely beat Khan because of this sparring session right here:

Get a hobby.

Comment

sparring anf fighting are different................burner sparring a HW isnt that big a deal either........

Comment

Thats ****s old and has been posted 100 times at least.

Comment

Mayweather has got to be one of the most revered fighters of all time.

Every time a punch lands on him in a fight, there are hundreds of threads made about it, posters make .gif files, and you see 50 angles of the punch landing posted on this site.

Floyd is so admired that he can't lose a ****ing sparring session for christsakes.

Comment

I'm no Floyd stan but this and a round against Castillo is all his haters have to hold on to? That's just sad.

Comment

pwnd.
                tenletters

Comment

lol, good ****. only a sparring session tho. fno need for me to say more. but i guess when uve never lost in the ring, ppl have to find these small victories.

btw, wht the **** happened to spodafora, he had the skills to be a mayweahte rival, even i think so. he just fell off the face of the earth??

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                    Mayweather has got to be one of the most revered fighters of all time.

Every time a punch lands on him in a fight, there are hundreds of threads made about it, posters make .gif files, and you see 50 angles of the punch landing posted on this site.

Floyd is so admired that he can't lose a ****ing sparring session for christsakes.
                    It's brought apon by his fans since they swear he is untouchable & he does too.. I think this is why he no longer lets cameras film his sparring sessions, because when he gets his ass handed to him it makes news. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X