Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
    He's better then Lampley.

Showtime Announcers >>>>>>> HBO
    Overall,I agree with you..He's is not better then Lampley man hell no,half the time he does not even know what he's talking about..Lampley is bad,but I'll take him any day over Moro or whatever his name is..I agree tho Al and Paulie are the best right now imo..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Overall,I agree with you..He's is not better then Lampley man hell no,half the time he does not even know what he's talking about..Lampley is bad,but I'll take him any day over Moro or whatever his name is..I agree tho Al and Paulie are the best right now imo..
      You buggin homie lampley is garbage.

You said dude doesnt even know what he is talking about but you have lamley calling **** that aint even there. never mind the d1ck pulling he does to the fighters he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
        You buggin homie lampley is garbage.

You said dude doesnt even know what he is talking about but you have lamley calling **** that aint even there. never mind the d1ck pulling he does to the fighters he likes.
        That guy does the same thing,he's a homer as well..I think both of them are bad,maybe it's because I've been listening to Lampley for so many yrs..I dunno,but I hate that guy..Far more then Lampley,and believe me I'm no Lampley fan..Not at all..

I think Paulie and Al are the best in the business right now..I've been surprised at how good Paulie has been..I always knew Al was the tops of the fight game..

Comment

Bang, Bang, Bang...try and stop it.....bang!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            lol?

no they are finished now until floyd fights again, thats the problem in dealing with one promoter, people will only get recycled fights, thats it

hbo are so far ahead apart from 2 times a year when floyd fights, for showtime to be on top, they need one more mega star at least which they do not have
            Where have you been. Top rank are the one ones who are Infamous for doing in house fights. I'm jut glad both networks are icing us great fights but gbp and showtime work more with other promoters like shaw goosen dibella and even work with the smaller promoters like warrior boxing and Thompson boxing. Tr works with dibella every kno and then

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
              Where have you been. Top rank are the one ones who are Infamous for doing in house fights. I'm jut glad both networks are icing us great fights but gbp and showtime work more with other promoters like shaw goosen dibella and even work with the smaller promoters like warrior boxing and Thompson boxing. Tr works with dibella every kno and then
              Maybe before the GBP HBO split, but nowadays it's pretty much all inhouse cause there's a limited number of dates and all these guys have to get paid

Comment

HBO have exciting fights lined up. Fanboys want names, well I want excitement. The match ups look to be barn burners along with some skilful line ups.

Bradley and JMM are full of skill, even if you hate them.

Pac Rios should be about power punches and a lot of them.

Ward coming back is interesting, I knew he would win the tournament after beating Kessler. He's great for boxing, he represents an intelligent boxer in and out of the ring.

Broner Maidana should be good. As much as Broner annoys me to a point I stopped following his pointless twitter, he is exciting for build ups and has hype.
                I have always liked Maidana too, no matter what, he shows heart and never gives up. showtime

JCC and Vera I'll pass LOL.

GGG and Stevens should be fun to watch. I want to see more of GGG. Stevens has that punchers chance!
                Last edited by Los Zetas; 09-22-2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Andre Ward is the only fight I care to see on HBO and probably Bradley vs Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                    That list is garbage compared to what Golden Boy already put up this year so far, and the year ain't over yet.
                    Can you remind me what these were, on regular Showtime? Their best card was Berto Soto Karass, a low grade card that had no hype and not many viewers.

Here's the FOTY candidates on premium cable: Bradley Prov, Rios Alvarado 2, Figueroa Arakawa, then Lara Angulo, Froch Kessler 2. HBO is ahead there, but notice the SHO fights were all undercard seen by less than 500k viewers each.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
                      HBO have got:

Golovkin v Stevens
                      Bradley v Marquez
                      Klitschko v Povetkin
                      Ward v Rodriguez
                      Pacquiao v Rios
                      Froch v Groves
                      Haye v Fury (likely re-scheduled)

and probably a couple more I haven't recalled.
                      and Chavez Jr vs. Vera
                      Cloud vs. Stevenson
                      Cotto vs. Rodriguez
                      Donaire vs. Darchinyan
                      Mikey vs. Roman

HBO is stacked this fall doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X