Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley is highest ranked p4p fighter not named mayweather in welterweight range

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley is highest ranked p4p fighter not named mayweather in welterweight range

So Bradley is p4p ranked 8 and the highest ranked fighter not named mayweather in the light welterweight, welterweight and super welterweight divison. He is undefeated beat alexander and lamont peterson easily and is an American. But why cant I get excited or think that pacquiao wont run through him anyone else on this same page?

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
    So Bradley is p4p ranked 8 and the highest ranked fighter not named mayweather in the light welterweight, welterweight and super welterweight divison. He is undefeated beat alexander and lamont peterson easily and is an American. But why cant I get excited or think that pacquiao wont run through him anyone else on this same page?
    I'm happy to watch the fight but I think Pacquiao will win pretty convincingly by UD or late TKO. The way you describe Bradley makes him seem way more appealing than he is. He's not a heavy hitter and I don't find him too exciting despite the fact that he likes to mix it up. If you're not a heavy hitter you need to be amazingly skilled to be a PPV star. Think about the biggest attractions - Pacquiao, Cotto, Canelo - All hard hitters. Mayweather - not too hard a puncher but has the best skill set in the game. Bradley is neither technically amazing or heavy handed. His main asset is determination but that won't be enough against a Pacquiao who has a lot to prove.

Comment

Working...
    X