No announcement yet.

Christian EATS Muslim in Central African Republic for revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
    If I recall correctly wasn't it you who first brought up the ****sexuals fantasies that you have and that you wanted me to participate in with you, you dip****

Is anyone else reminded of fresh prince of bel air? The episode with mad dog was hilarious, one of my favourite fresh prince episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
      If I recall correctly wasn't it you who first brought up the ****sexuals fantasies that you have and that you wanted me to participate in with you, you dip****
      Never said anything about ****sexual fantasies, that is something that you just brought up. Seems like someone has some fantasies of their own, huh?
      Last edited by Dixie Normis; 01-22-2014, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Senormous View Post
        Never said anything about ****sexual fantasies, that is something that you just brought up. Seems like someone has some fantasies of their own, huh?
        No you didn't but you did offer me to suck you're balls, I said nothing about loose buttholes I just suggested that you stick your own balls up your ass

Comment

I once offered a bag of pork scratchings to a little Muslim child. When his father caught me doing this red handed, he wanted to beat me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            I once offered a bag of pork scratchings to a little Muslim child. When his father caught me doing this red handed, he wanted to beat me up.
            Waaas!!?? Hat er dich geschlagen?

Comment

Waaas!!?? Hat er dich geschlagen?
              Nein, Aber Er Wollt, Sehr gern.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Do you try to sell Nazi memorabilia to Jews?

Comment

So folks, I apologize for knotting all of your panties up this morning.
                  My panties (edible by the way) weren't actually up in a knot -- I just simply thought it was edgy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    My panties (edible by the way) weren't actually up in a knot -- I just simply thought it was edgy.
                    Edible!? Oooooh, Jeethus christ!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X