Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bellator on July 31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know some will complain about what i havento say, but Chandler can beat ANY ufc lightweight, including bendo. And dont sleep with Koreshkov, which will drill Askren in 2 rounds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
      I know some will complain about what i havento say, but Chandler can beat ANY ufc lightweight, including bendo. And dont sleep with Koreshkov, which will drill Askren in 2 rounds or less.
      I don't disagree with Chandler being able to hold his own against the UFC Lightweights. Ben might be tougher now that he's turned into a GSP-like point fighter trying to hold on to his belt. Grant, Maynard would be in trouble since I think Chandler has just as good hands and wrestling. Pettis vs Chandler would be a fun fight I don't know which way that'd go.

I really hope your right and Askren gets put to sleep. That would make Bellator so much better. Really sucks they released Daley though before he could make some noise. Hopefully Dana has a change of heart and brings him back. UFC needs more fighters that fight because they love to fight and have exciting fights, not fighting safe because their afraid of being released. Defeats the whole purpose because then they look boring and gives Dana another reason to let him go. It's not Daley's fault Kos talked all that crap and then just decided to lay on him.

Comment

Askren completely toyed with Koreshkov, and The Caveman got put to sleep. Championship matches were uneventful, but I can't get mad at dominance. Favorite performance was by Bubba Jenkins, and I also enjoyed watching King Mo whup Noe's ass. Pitbull/Downing was also pretty entertaining.
        Last edited by kiaba360; 08-01-2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X