Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Was Ghost Shook by Money May in Face Off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL@ all the Floyd haters voting against him again. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      UPDATE: for me is i saw the footage shown again on ESPN FNF today and it was bit different angle so I saw more of Robert's face and he looked more like STFU than shook from this angle.

But I think he was not prepared to have a better comeback and he wasnt ready for Floyd to come at him like that from the gate.
      lolol he probably just couldn't think of something to say. It's hard to come up with stuff with a ****y guy screaming EASY WORK in your face 50 times

Comment

It does seem like he's scared but I think he's just suck at trash talking

Comment

The Ghost looked fat in Face Off.

Comment

Nah, he wasnt shook up, he will stick to his gameplan, a, b or c.

Hed be more shook up if FLoyd eyeballed him like bruce lee or mike tyson. The quiet confidance of bruce lee was outstanding and where it was at. He didnt need to boast becuase he knew he could rip you apart in an instant. Floyd knows he can make it tricky for you, but he knows he cant rip you apart.

Comment

If he was scared is that a bad thing?

I'd rather he was afraid than complacent, just depends how you use the fear...

Voted it doesnt matter. The fight will be won in gym and in the ring, not some contrived confrontation.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                He was uncomfortable. Floyd wasn't. And in a nutshell that will be the fight imo. Those bright lights are hot.

When Floyd told him "This ain't Berto, you in with real deal now, the real deal". Trust me RG understood what he meant. All that rough and tough sht he did with Berto will be a no go against Floyd.

He's too strong for it and outside of Ward he's the best inside fighter in the sport. And when Floyd said "How you want it? Toe to toe? We can go toe to toe." He wasn't bull****ting.
                Floyd is much better on the inside than Ward and so are some other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Nah, he wasnt shook up, he will stick to his gameplan, a, b or c.

Hed be more shook up if FLoyd eyeballed him like bruce lee or mike tyson. The quiet confidance of bruce lee was outstanding and where it was at. He didnt need to boast becuase he knew he could rip you apart in an instant. Floyd knows he can make it tricky for you, but he knows he cant rip you apart.
                  i heard lot of haters doubted bruce lee and he KO'd them with one punch before they even knew what hit them. too bad we dont have footage of that huh?

Comment

The smell of Floyd's breath probably threw Robert off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      The smell of Floyd's breath probably threw Robert off.
                      lol I'm surprised he didn't throw money at him or something.
                      Maybe Guerrero didn't want to hurt his feelings and lose his payday

Comment

Working...
                      X