Originally posted by ts33 View Post
    I want to see how you handle this

LOOOL

Comment

The Real Deal!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
        The Real Deal!
        Amir always has his team looking cool and professional with the reebok tracksuits.

Comment

Just by looking at the pictures you can tell that King Amir Khan is more civilized.

Comment

Let's go Zab!

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              Khan just like Haye thinks he's up there with the greats of the sport & wants to retire early at 28. Just coz of that I want Zab to knock his ass out!

We have guys like Hopkins, Roy Jones, Tarver etc still wanting to put up a good show for the fans & then we have these ****. Pisses me off <_< WAR ZAB!!
              i couldn't agree more. khan is too full of himself when he hasn't done much. he's a good fighter compared to his opposition, but man, i just can't be a full on fan of this guy. either way it should be a good fight. i do expect khan to come out alive and get the nod like the maidana fight, but hopefully judah gets the upset. i really can't count on him either though, he's not an elite or great fighter either imo, so it just depends on who really wants it more...can't wait for this one.

Comment

Honestly.. it's good to be confident, but i despise Amir khan's arrogance! that King sh#t has gotten to his head! I hope that lil punk gets exposed by Judah. just like klitschko did Haye! Ariza also a D#$^ Rider! Only one I respect is Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                  I want to see how you handle this

________

Comment

Lets go zab Juterus

Comment

Working...
                    X