Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the current number 1 Welterweight in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the current number 1 Welterweight in the world?

Cotto or Mosley?
    Sugar Shane Mosley
    62.50%
    Miguel Angel Cotto
    37.50%

Miguel Cotto.

Comment

SSM beat the previous number 1 WW in the world(Antonio Margarito) right after Miguel Cotto lost to him. SSM is the number 1 WW until beaten.
      Last edited by Kevin Jesus; 04-28-2009, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I'd have to say Mosley. Mosley versus Cotto was incredibly close, Cotto got his ass beat by Margarito, and Mosley crushed him.

Edit: Until someone proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Antonio Margarito used plaster against Cotto, Cotto's loss to Margarito is a legitimate knockout.
        Last edited by Piggu; 04-28-2009, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
          SSM beat the previous number 1 WW in the world(Antonio Margarito) righ tafter Miguel Cotto lost to him. SSM is the number 1 WW until beaten.

i agree. .....

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Fiend View Post
            Miguel Cotto.
            Look at the poll....................

Comment

Cotto. Cotto beat Mosley, and his loss to Margarito could have been because of plaster. Mosley's win could have been due to Margarito being psyched out after being found out for his crimes before the fight. Also, Mosley is very old and its just a matter of time before he fizzles out.

It is very close, though. I wouldnt mind a rematch between the two.

Comment

got mosley at the moment....he beat margo....and not only beat margo but destroyed him......and has a better p4p overall at WW then cotto does.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
                    Cotto. Cotto beat Mosley, and his loss to Margarito could have been because of plaster. Mosley's win could have been due to Margarito being psyched out after being found out for his crimes before the fight. Also, Mosley is very old and its just a matter of time before he fizzles out.

It is very close, though. I wouldnt mind a rematch between the two.
                    When I read that, I discontinued reading.

Comment

Working...
                    X