Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being able to fully sleep like now.

Comment

• People on Facebook who go around smugly correcting peoples' grammar.

People who think the present is the only relevant musical era... I hate to be one of those sticks in the mud but people need to broaden up.

People who spend a fortune on shhyt, tasteless clothes. Not caring about fashion is fine, but some of the morons out there are repping some awful garms and thinking they're the business.

Rugby c**ts who think they're automatically hard. They go on about football being a p*ssy's game and how rugby is better because 'real men' play it. I always say "if you like playing rugby because you think it's hard, why don't you go into boxing?" They are invariably very sheltered and don't know the tough lives some people live.

To understand most of the things I hate you have to know the type of people who go to my Uni.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        People on Facebook who go around smugly correcting peoples' grammar.

People who think the present is the only relevant musical era... I hate to be one of those sticks in the mud but people need to broaden up.

People who spend a fortune on shhyt, tasteless clothes. Not caring about fashion is fine, but some of the morons out there are repping some awful garms and thinking they're the business.

Rugby c**ts who think they're automatically hard. They go on about football being a p*ssy's game and how rugby is better because 'real men' play it. I always say "if you like playing rugby because you think it's hard, why don't you go into boxing?" They are invariably very sheltered and don't know the tough lives some people live.

To understand most of the things I hate you have to know the type of people who go to my Uni.

Lol retty much this. . Except switch rugby with football (and people who are only fans of football, and think it requires the most athleticism, etc.). . .

And yes, it is VERY annoying when people try to "correct" grammar on any kind of internet forum, where the only purpose is to convey meaning. . . It's informal banter! And it's funny that if you wanted to nitpick, you could point out grammatical errors (and errors in syntax, diction, etc.) all day. . . WHO CARES! It doesn't mean you're somehow more intelligent. (unless it's just downright, blatant spelling errors - then you should correct them just so they don't show their ignorance in a formal letter or something).

Comment

• [QUOTE=rorymac;11921138]People on Facebook who go around smugly correcting peoples' grammar.

If I tried correcting all I see on FB with grammar errors, also the people bragging about college then it would literally be a job. Haha

I never understood that either. I hate to toot my horn but I can make clothes look good that cost $30 bucks. Unless pants that cost $299 can give me free concert passes, open bar, a raise, or makes my ass and legs feel pampered then I think it's useless. I mean, who's really gonna always be like " Are those Marc Jacob pants that came out 3 weeks ago at 3:43pm on a Sunday?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post

Tremendous post and so true.

Rugby players are pompous ****s.

Comment

• Chicks who wont stfu about they boyfriends or husbands.

Comment

• When people don't realize that a majority of my post in NSB are satire..

Comment

• [QUOTE=VERSATILE2K12;11921158]
                  Originally posted by rorymac View Post

If I tried correcting all I see on FB with grammar errors, also the people bragging about college then it would literally be a job. Haha

I never understood that either. I hate to toot my horn but I can make clothes look good that cost $30 bucks. Unless pants that cost $299 can give me free concert passes, open bar, a raise, or makes my ass and legs feel pampered then I think it's useless. I mean, who's really gonna always be like " Are those Marc Jacob pants that came out 3 weeks ago at 3:43pm on a Sunday?!"

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

• Women on FB that has 384,994,939 friends but say they're single but don't mess with anyone but they flirt with all the guys and talk in a sexual tone with slutty looking pics. That bothers me...

Comment

• -People who call me when im in the middle of a fap sesh

-women drivers. more specifically, asian women.

Comment

Working...
                      X