No announcement yet.

Another unarmed man shot and killed by policeman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another unarmed man shot and killed by policeman

Perhaps Cuauhtémoc1520 is right, some of these policemen are too quick to shoot.

This happened in Chicago a few days ago and this time the cop was off duty, but still had his gun.

Last edited by The Hammer; 09-01-2014, 03:58 PM.

The man who was shot appeared to be a menace.

Comment

They didn't shoot the guy in the vid the hell u talking about?

Comment

wtf I didn't see anybody get shot

when did it happen?

Comment

A read this a week ago, reports say the man was shot and killed. It doesn't appear in the video. Apparently the man pee'd on the police officer's SUV after the officer and another security guard wouldn't let the man in the building.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cult...r_justice.html

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            A read this a week ago, reports say the man was shot and killed. It doesn't appear in the video. Apparently the man pee'd on the police officer's SUV after the officer and another security guard wouldn't let the man in the building.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/cult...r_justice.html
            I replaced the video in the OP with a video showing the man going down.

Comment

That seemed like an incident where a stopping shot to the leg or whatnot is possible and would have been more appropriate. It should never have gotten to that stage though. The officer has no right to initiate that conflict and should be more professional. He should no better than to let pride get the better of him and should have defused the situation.

Not to mention that he's a pussy for drawing a gun in the first place.

I'm not even sure this is an issue of police brutality, it's more just civilian violence since the cop was off duty.
              Last edited by Barn; 09-01-2014, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                I'm not even sure this is an issue of police brutality, it's more just civilian violence since the cop was off duty.
                He was working as an armed security guard when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  He was working as an armed security guard when it happened.
                  But he still didn't subjugate or harm the other person using the powers of a police officer.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Another person is dead and once again it was because of sheer avoidable stupidity.

Comment

The victim instigated their volatile behavior. If I need my phone on to get from point A to point B, then I'm going to be an adult and charge it. If for whatever reason I'm stopped by the law, then it's my job to comply. I'm not going to use that person's motor vehicle as my outlet. They're my new best friend for the next 15 min. Why didn't this guy just buy a charger at a gas station and plug it in for a little while?

Comment

Working...
                    X