Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner=Everything we wanted Mayweather to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner better than Mayweather? ****ing lol.

I suggest those that think this go back and look at 23 year old Mayweather, he beats the living **** out of Broner. Mayweather at 147 is the best fighter in the world, Mayweather at 130-135 was like that only with even more speed and also big power.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
      I'm sure he meant better as far as entertainment. Mayweather is boring as ****, most people only watch his fights to see him lose. Personally I don't watch any of his fights but I do admire his craft.
      How can you "Admire" his craft if you don't watch any of his fights? Or how do you know he is boring as sheet if you watch any of his fights? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Broner better than Mayweather? ****ing lol.

I suggest those that think this go back and look at 23 year old Mayweather, he beats the living **** out of Broner. Mayweather at 147 is the best fighter in the world, Mayweather at 130-135 was like that only with even more speed and also big power.
        You know some of these guys only just started watching boxing 5 years ago... You got to give them a break.

Comment

Broner is more exciting than Mayweather. So he's not really a clone, because if he was he'd be a boring pitty pat fighter.

Comment

Some of you are showing that you don't really know much about boxing or haven't followed the sport at all prior to 2008. Mayweather at 130-135 was completely destroying guys.

Comment

Newcomers to boxing forget quickly. Mayweather very a scary boxer at the lower weights (130-140) VERY scary.
              He knocked people out, could out box on the distance and on the inside, and so he did!

Comment

Man, are we that ignorant of Mayweather as a young fighter at 130 and 135? My goodness. I understand that from now on, they will always be compared and linked, but man, this has gotten out of hand really quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  You know some of these guys only just started watching boxing 5 years ago... You got to give them a break.
                  Yea man, it is really showing. And that is fine if they did, but come on!

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                    Man, are we that ignorant of Mayweather as a young fighter at 130 and 135? My goodness. I understand that from now on, they will always be compared and linked, but man, this has gotten out of hand really quick.
                    excellent points right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      How can you "Admire" his craft if you don't watch any of his fights? Or how do you know he is boring as sheet if you watch any of his fights? Lol
                      Ray I often find that logic confusing as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X