Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which country has produced the most p4p champions and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Eh, no?

Stop trying to turn a scarce bunch of trolls into "everyone".
    "America" Has historically had the best fighters because they've had the most participants. It's hard to overcome the sheer numbers of dedicated athletes.

Someone said every top15 ATG is american depending on where you rank Duran. Who the hell doesn't have Duran in the top15?

But yeah USA is the best country for boxing historically. For the same reason as why you're the best at basketball and suck at Soccer. Sheer numbers.
    Langford is in the top 5 ATG, and he is Canadian.

But, both Duran and Langford are American. They're in the Americas continent. But, egotistical Nationalism only use America to describe one country

Comment

you guys call remote controls "smibbly bibbly" therefore you are completely irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        So again, you think that America BY FAR has the highest percentage of PED users and that it's not that big in other countries????? America is the only place doing this random testing. I'm sure if every single country implimented random blood and urine testing, we'd see fighters popping up on PED's all over the world from all countries, not just America.
        LOL....no its not. Im fairly certain Amir Khan gets tested randomly year round by the BBBofC. Im pretty sure Sauerland have all their fighters tested now. For example Arthur Abraham has OSDT in his contract

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Well MLB and NFL have really cleaned up. What about Rugby and Football over on your side of the world????

Have they improved testing in those sports, because I remember reading a 2006 article from some UK site saying like over 100 something Rugby and Soccer/Football players in the UK came up positive.
          100? Do you know how many people play those sports? I bet over 50% of NFL player. S.hit i bet 50% of americans juice just to eat 10 big mac meals in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Who did Roy duck?
            Bruno Girard, the tiger and Floyd joy Mayweather junior.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              LOL....no its not. Im fairly certain Amir Khan gets tested randomly year round by the BBBofC. Im pretty sure Sauerland have all their fighters tested now. For example Arthur Abraham has OSDT in his contract
              News to me. I did not know he gets blood and urine tested year round over in England.

Still, the notion that Americans are the only ones using PED's on a large scale is most likely pretty false.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                Bruno Girard, the tiger and Floyd joy Mayweather junior.
                Hey, don't call him junior, he is no junior.

Comment

probably america

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    Langford is in the top 5 ATG, and he is Canadian.

But, both Duran and Langford are American. They're in the Americas continent. But, egotistical Nationalism only use America to describe one country
                    I don't rate Langford. His tapes are way too black and white.

Comment

Roman Moreno/ JRo knows more about it than me.

Whats the deal with Ward-Abraham? Did Ward refuse to do OSDT?

Comment

Working...
                      X