No announcement yet.

(video) Victor Ortiz disses Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I agree. He seems totally in love with himself and forgets he has two KO losses on his record. I think Canelo would chase him out of the ring and make him quit again. I think he is jealous of Canelo.
    Canelo fights in reverse..he's not chasing anybody...even Cotto's featherweight brother had him on the ropes..

Comment

I think there is a red line with all this canelo hate.

People that do not like him dont admire the science of boxing the admire boxing records.
      Its like kids with car cards arguing about specs but dont have a clue have a car works.

Ok im the first to admit that he has not faced elite competion yet but there is a lot of subtlety and finesse to his style that with his young age in mind tells me he will go far.
      His style is hard to describe because he is very adaptive and has very good ring IQ wich is very unusual for his age.
      But when he throws he has elite power and finishing capabilities, he is also a great counter puncher.

Hovever he fights with patience and seems to use his fights as training sessions and dont mind getting hit just to further study his apponent and that can mislead some of the more casual boxing fans.

He is the opposite of zab judah
      Last edited by 110110110; 04-24-2012, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I'd like to see this fight. But who are we kidding? This is boxing. It normally takes three to four years to make fights like this happen. Worse, the interest is already gone. Or it may never happen at all. Fantasy fights are prevalent in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Ortiz knocks him out withing 4
          Well if Victor wants a Floyd rematch, he's going to have to beat Berto and Khan this year, that's all there is to it. That's his best shot.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Ortiz vs Khan in his first WW matchup? Not a good idea for Khan IMO.
            If Khan wants a Floyd fight, he has to beat a Top WW first. Berto-Ortiz II winner would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
            X