No announcement yet.

Is Hopkins afraid of Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hopkins afraid of Dawson?

I think so. if he gets his title back look for him to avoid dawson like the plague,even though hes the next best guy in the division. to me its a stain on hopkins career until he faces dawson for a real "fight". even before he was basically openly ducking dawson.
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Why do you think he jumped on Dawson's back?

Bernarda was FORCED to fight Dawson, he didn't want the fight. Fight night comes and he hangs on to Dawson's back, the landing fails to look like anything serious but he still has the audacity to make it look like his shoulder dislocated lol. Then GB pays their doctors to write a fake excuse lol, that was the funniest part of the night. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Why do you think he jumped on Dawson's back?

Bernarda was FORCED to fight Dawson, he didn't want the fight. Fight night comes and he hangs on to Dawson's back, the landing fails to look like anything serious but he still has the audacity to make it look like his shoulder dislocated lol. Then GB pays their doctors to write a fake excuse lol, that was the funniest part of the night. Pathetic.
      lol i hear u man. if he doesnt clear up this mess with dawson with a rematch it puts his whole legacy into question. he was and is clearly afraid of dawson. how come he isnt rasing hell about a immediate rematch like he was with pascal??? we all know the answer.

Comment

Working...
      X