Goodbye Miami University football!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ncaa=modern day slavery

Comment

A huge line of people waiting to stick the knife in already.

Haters gonna hate

Comment

Pretty bad to actually get caught. They all do this.

Comment

Yeah theyre done.

Death Penalty.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
            Ncaa=modern day slavery
            Bull**** dude. For every one kid going to school on scholarship that goes into pro sports there are many more that dont get drafted and get a free education.

People forget these kids are going to these schools for free and are getting a potential career out of it.

Comment

Canes are a second rate program in Florida anyway, but I'm REALLY going to miss the occasional Canes game I go to, the women are out of control smokin hot at canes games. especially miami-fsu

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                Bull**** dude. For every one kid going to school on scholarship that goes into pro sports there are many more that dont get drafted and get a free education.

People forget these kids are going to these schools for free and are getting a potential career out of it.
                that's it, a "potential" career. football is a sport where you're here today and gone tomorrow and in many cases you're not the player in the pros you were in college.

i agree that the bcs has to change, the amount of money that the schools, merchandisers and other interested parties make off these kids grit is just not ****en right IMO. the kids get an education, but the schools make all that back in a couple of saturdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  Canes are a second rate program in Florida anyway, but I'm REALLY going to miss the occasional Canes game I go to, the women are out of control smokin hot at canes games. especially miami-fsu

2nd rate program? Lol look at the players that have come out of there over the last 20 years. Most are in/going to the pro football HOF.
                  Last edited by Chunk..; 08-18-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    that's it, a "potential" career. football is a sport where you're here today and gone tomorrow and in many cases you're not the player in the pros you were in college.

i agree that the bcs has to change, the amount of money that the schools, merchandisers and other interested parties make off these kids grit is just not ****en right IMO. the kids get an education, but the schools make all that back in a couple of saturdays.
                    I'm talking about the education most of these scholarship athletes received not their potential football career.

I agree athletes are getting exploited in many ways. But at the same time to call it modern day slavery is incredibly ignorant. They get free education at top schools to play a game.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X