No announcement yet.

Roy will get his ass handed to him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy will get his ass handed to him

The Roy-Hop rematch is a great match....6 years ago, but today it's just another way of each guy making money off their legacy especially Roy. Hop will dominate this fight against the shot Roy easier than he handled Tarver. No way does Roy win this fight unless Hop forgets everything that made him great and reverts to his old brawler style. We all know Roy has been shot since the old Calzaghe schooled him and now Hop wants to finish him off to prove a point. This fight is worse than Roy-Tito. I won't be buying this one.

Bhop will beat him, maybe 8-4.

Comment

i wouldnt count roy out on this one! nard hasnt fought in a while now and is not a guy that throws alot of punches! he's gonna give oppurtunities for roy to think in there! i think roy's style is all wrong for nard!

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        The Roy-Hop rematch is a great match....6 years ago, but today it's just another way of each guy making money off their legacy especially Roy. Hop will dominate this fight against the shot Roy easier than he handled Tarver. No way does Roy win this fight unless Hop forgets everything that made him great and reverts to his old brawler style. We all know Roy has been shot since the old Calzaghe schooled him and now Hop wants to finish him off to prove a point. This fight is worse than Roy-Tito. I won't be buying this one.

I would rather hand my money over to Showtime PPV to watch that bum Kevin McBride beat up a shot Mike Tyson again.

Comment

I don't know if Hopkins inactivity will affect him and the fact that Jones has been so active, could make this fight interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Crunch View Post
            I don't know if Hopkins inactivity will affect him and the fact that Jones has been so active, could make this fight interesting.
            Bernard's looking for a tune up.

Comment

roy gunna do his thang against b-hugger roy gunna be 2 fast

Comment

Originally posted by shabs View Post
                roy gunna do his thang against b-hugger roy gunna be 2 fast
                All Hop has to do is put Roy on the ropes and RJJ would immediately go into a shell and let Hop do whatever he wants.

Comment

Working...
                X