Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz Still Shocked With Bradley Split, Points To His Wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's ashamed to see what happened to this dynamic team. I wonder what fighters Bradley's wife lead to any success. Tim and his wife sold their soul to the d***l. They put some extra money in their pockets by getting rid of a lifetime friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I knew that Shamoo was the problem here.
      Classy..........

Comment

I don't care who trains him. I just want to see him get back to boxing smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          Tim letting his wife take over his career is a joke.
          She is getting him well over a million dollars regardless of whom he fights, she got him what Hymen gets his boxers so, she can't be that terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            I knew that Shamoo was the problem here.
            She is a ****ing whale.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              She is getting him well over a million dollars regardless of whom he fights, she got him what Hymen gets his boxers so, she can't be that terrible.
              She ****in up team chemistry though. Tim and Diaz was a nice combo man. And he knew how to get thru to Bradley. I think he's in trouble vs Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                Diaz is the reason they split. Tim made the decision to make his wife his manager & Diaz never accepted her role nor respected her role as his manager. Diaz admitted as much in his interview last week on The Boxing Voice podcast. Bradley made a decision best for him and instead of accepting it Diaz tried to sabotage it. Tim was upset with Diaz leaving that ring after his fight with Vargas. Diaz claimed it was because Tim's brother in law was interfering with the post-fight routine so he got upset and left. That's not being a team player, that's being a cry baby not getting his way. Diaz stated over and over again he never agreed with Tim's decision to make his wife his manager but what Diaz doesn't realize is that even Tim is 50 years old it's gonna be Monica changing his diaper and emptying his drool cup, not Diaz. Nobody in the business will look out for Tim's best interest more than his wife. And she got him a $15 mil deal so she must be doing something right. Joel needs to get over it and should've gotten on board with the changes. His job was to train Tim, not worry about Tim's business dealings.
                Great post and comment!!!...very well said!!!...

Comment

What does Tims wife know about boxing??? **** All is your answer

Now......I bet she gets good scores for dish washing,doing laundry,dusting and polishing.

Comment

I think Bradley peaked a few years back with diaz.

After the disappointing performances vs Chavez and Vargas his stock dropped.

He has made a lot of money and now is looking to cash out with some big payday.

Not sure about Atlas as a choice to be honest...

He has a great resume, but just does not get the PR other fighters get.

A fight with Brook, Khan or even Maidana would be great for him.

Comment

If a girl can't control how much food she put in her mouth, how you gonna let her control your money & career?

Comment

Working...
                      X