No announcement yet.

Love vs Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love vs Rosado

this is a fight I see Rosado winning although he's stepping up in weight again.
    Just watch the Findley fight and he was troubled. Honestly, if Findley gave himself a little more room when he had Love trapped, he would have landed more. I had that fight closer than the washout the judges had it.
    Rosado is a pretty big kid too (6 feet, 2 in advantage) and a pretty decent reach. In this fight though, I think Rosado is going to try and take the fight to Love and make him uncomfortable.
    Love did a good job avoiding damage at times, but he was troubled when he was against the ropes.

Honestly, I think Rosado can win the fight... but if it goes the full 10, Love will probably take it.

Here's his fight with Findley:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4OTYyNjE2.html

Thoughts?
    Love
    22.41%
    Rosado
    77.59%
    Draw
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Also, what will it say about Love wins (with no controversy)?
    He's been a pro for a bout three years and Rosado is a pretty big step up for this far in your career.

Don't see this opening a lot of doors for Rosado if he wins... hopefully he can get back in line for Molina

Comment

I don't know, I just can't see Love winning this fight. He didn't look too good in his last fight. I got Rosado winning on points.

Comment

I think Gabe is gonna stop him some time around the midway point...rounds 6-9 is where I see this fight being stopped....Gabe and his team KNOWS they've been booked as a opponent and will get no LOVE on the cards....they MUST know this...I look for Gabe to force his will on Love and turn it into a Philly street fight and make this a tough man's contest....thats when the soft side of LOVE will be on display...maybe I'm wrong about Love...maybe he's tougher than I think...we'll see!!

Comment

Love taking a tender Rosado. That GGG beating :*(

Comment

J'Leon Love looked less than stellar in his last fight, and a fighter with a rough style will cause problems. I could see Rosado taking this.

Comment

I never thought much about love he the same sparring partner who quit in mexico when he was brought in for rios and margarito.

He got his feeling hurt and left.

Rosado is tough as hell, I dont think Love can pull it off.

Comment

I never thought much about love he the same sparring partner who quit in mexico when he was brought in for rios and margarito.

He got his feeling hurt and left.

Rosado is tough as hell, I dont think Love can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Mercury View Post
                  Love taking a tender Rosado. That GGG beating :*(
                  Toughened him up though.
                  His chin gets a ton of credit from me.
                  I think if Rosado fights smart, keeps him up against the ropes, but leaves room to punch, he could have this young man in trouble.
                  That was Findley's problem.... dude had a hard time coming in. Didn't jab enough and his main way was hands up and going in.
                  Rosado can put together some good combinations and, as his trainer says, smart pressure on him, I think he can win.

Comment

Rosado.

Wouldn't be surprised if Love gets nod coz of mayweather promotional team.

Comment

Working...
                    X