Collapse
No announcement yet.

America Online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going on dial up BBSes for a couple years before AOL came out. I remember i looked at my AOL profile a couple years ago and I've had the same screename since 1994. Good old days.

Being like 11 or 12 and going into the pics private chatrooms to get pr0n from other people

Fapping before I could even produce the baby batter.

Waiting for pr0n pics to load. Head......shoulders.......boobs................... .................................................. ..........................belly button............................................ .................................................. .............almost to vag............................................... ..VAG!
    Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 07-19-2012, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      I was going on dial up BBSes for a couple years before AOL came out. I remember i looked at my AOL profile a couple years ago and I've had the same screename since 1994. Good old days.

Being like 11 or 12 and going into the pics private chatrooms to get pr0n from other people

Fapping before I could even produce the baby batter.

Waiting for pr0n pics to load. Head......shoulders.......boobs................... .................................................. ..........................belly button............................................ .................................................. .............almost to vag............................................... ..VAG!
      How about making pictures with your keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Great times huh?
        actually girls like that would be down for anything so once your got your knob polished you went home and switched your screen name and never speak to the fat girl with the big Tatas again and looked for another one...yes great old times...Lol!

Comment

How about making pictures with your keyboard.
          text based games with ANSI graphics!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            actually girls like that would be down for anything so once your got your knob polished you went home and switched your screen name and never speak to the fat girl with the big Tatas again and looked for another one...yes great old times...Lol!
            Or going into the 50s connection area and telling everyone to start fcking quick the time is ticking.

Comment

Or going into the 50s connection area and telling everyone to start fcking quick the time is ticking.

Comment

That area is no fcking joke,it seems quiet but every fcking apartment is full of tweekers and las vegas most wanted i remember watching the crimestoppers report then ten mins later having those guys in my living room,my buddy was and is hell on wheels and always had crazy fcks like that around but i always would put my hand in the side of the couch gripping my 38.
                dam yea its crazy there, I havent heard anything about that area lately tho, did you go to school around there? I went to eldorado

Comment

Originally posted by HotSizzle View Post
                  dam yea its crazy there, I havent heard anything about that area lately tho, did you go to school around there? I went to eldorado
                  Nah i went to vegas chap and green valley also Jefferson op my senior year.

Comment

Funny you bring this up...we were just talking about this at dinner last night. AOL and AIM was the ****!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      Funny you bring this up...we were just talking about this at dinner last night. AOL and AIM was the ****!
                      Those were the days mang.

Comment

Working...
                      X