No announcement yet.

FAO Atheists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Ah Ray Comfort, the banana man. I saw a few videos debunking this based on the fact that bananas have been modified by humans so much using darwinian selection humourously enough, that they are now unable to reproduce without human intervention. Wild bananas look like this:

But the best debunking I ever saw was "Next week: Pomegranates."
    Old hat, but always hilarious.

Another quick debunker; coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you are, then you do deserve to go to hell. If you think there isn't irrefutable proof that God exists, then just watch this. Be warned though, once you watch this, you will become a believer. Irrefutable proof through hard, scientific evidence of a grand designer.

I've been forever thankful for this video because it taught me how to open a banana properly.

Comment

Old hat, but always hilarious.

Another quick debunker; coconuts.
        Coconuts were obviously created by Satan. Plus only godless foreigners eat coconuts.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          Coconuts were obviously created by Satan. Plus only godless foreigners eat coconuts.
          Damn, I didn't know that. I stop by the coconut guy on the corner of 74th and 82nd in Miami and buy cold coconuts for $1.

Watching him wield that machete is magic.....from Satan of course!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Oh he doubles down on the stupidity.

"How come we have the moon and Mars doesn't?"

Mars has two moons.
            Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            isnt this guy a Harvard graduate? What the hell did he graduate in??
            He knows exactly how it all got there. He's not dumb. He doesn't believe the **** he spins. He's just good at his job. He knows what sells, has his act down pat, knows his target audience on both sides of the fence. No one can be this thick without taking the piss. You can see a smirk and I swear you can see him nearly break out in laughter when something goes well, or he gets particularly pwned. He even knows that being badly pwned is good because it makes him more watched by his 'haterz'.

I just cannot believe that he's as right as he makes out, though that could be the case, but I don't think he's as ******ed as he makes out. He's trying to connect with his target demographic and make them think he's just one of them. Sadly, they really are that thick. I struggle to believe he is.

Comment

If God exist, why's he a ****?

Comment

He knows exactly how it all got there. He's not dumb. He doesn't believe the **** he spins. He's just good at his job. He knows what sells, has his act down pat, knows his target audience on both sides of the fence. No one can be this thick without taking the piss. You can see a smirk and I swear you can see him nearly break out in laughter when something goes well, or he gets particularly pwned. He even knows that being badly pwned is good because it makes him more watched by his 'haterz'.

I just cannot believe that he's as right as he makes out, though that could be the case, but I don't think he's as ******ed as he makes out. He's trying to connect with his target demographic and make them think he's just one of them. Sadly, they really are that thick. I struggle to believe he is.
                I think he takes himself altogether too seriously.

Comment

This thread was about breasts and yet still no pics of luscious breasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

they even talk about coconuts...and still no ****...would not browse again

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      was this what you looking for?

Comment

Working...
                      X