No announcement yet.

Be honest: are you pleased it's Mayweather vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest: are you pleased it's Mayweather vs Alexander

Honest opinions gents, are you pleased with this match up?

I think it's a terrible match up. The limited and repetivive and predictable Alexander who has quit and has some questionable wins on his CV

I would much rather have seen the Ghost get his shot. This match up sucks balls
    Yes very pleased, what's fight
    13.89%
    No, this fight sucks balls
    72.22%
    I've broken my back
    13.89%
    Last edited by chav; 02-06-2013, 03:00 AM.

not really excited for Alexander or Guerrero

Comment

I usually don't comment in Floyd threads any more, but I want to post this to prove a point to Floyd d1ck riders who post in every Pacquiao related thread.

First, I dislike Floyd and being as it may I could care less who he fights. If he wants to face Alexander, good for him. I will not, nor ever intend on paying for any of his fights so I really could care less who he fights.

Instead of being so wrapped up and spamming threads of fighters I hate (e.g. Big Dunn, Burner, Wess and many other troll posters) I'm just gonna ignore this as well as any other Floyd threads (Like I've been doing for the past year or so).

I never got why posters on here, who dislike a fighter, yet always feel the need to comment or post in a thread about that said fighter.

Comment

The fight is a joke.

But this is FMJ, so i'm not surprised. The guy will cherry-pick his way into retirement.

Comment

Don't believe Mayweather anyway.

Comment

Wow I log on to find Mayweather is maybe fighting Alexander...

Unless he's planning on unifying 147 (his only excuse IMO), if this fight goes ahead I'm finished as a Mayweather fan.

Comment

this is garbage

Comment

The guy is a fraud.

Comment

Boycott this fight. Everyone should let him know they won't be buying it. What a load of boll0cks.

Comment

If this fight happens, its a joke. Cherry picking at its finest and that's the first time I've ever said that about Floyd. This fight doesn't even make business sense unless Floyd is offering so little to everyone, so he can keep a bigger piece of the pie. Greedy little bastard.

Comment

Working...
                    X