No announcement yet.

All atheists are are people with small minds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    What type of atheist? There's like 10 different branches of atheism. . .

Can;t just lump 'em all together like that!
    Like what?

Comment

Maybe he's thinking about the term 'theism'?

Comment

somebody who simply doesn't believe in god isn't necessarily closed minded.

those who blindly attack religiousness are at least as closed minded as those who are blindly religious.

informed and thought out perspectives are invariably the most valuable. they'll get you the furthest, and you'll get the greatest understanding of the phenomenon through them.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I could refute this point by point but there is little merit or even challenge in doing so.

proof that you're either missing the point, or quite humorous.

i like you
          it's probably both.

Comment

how valuable is the faith of an uneducated mid westerner, born into his religion?

and how valuable is the "atheism" of a north easterner with a complimentary perspective (born into, or "taught" to be an atheist?)

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              So true!

Atheists are all dumb. Like, especially those idiot atheist scientists, who dont believe in stuff they cant see. Like atoms.

I find its always best to believe in anything you want. Coz that makes me open minded. You name it, i believe in it.
              They also say the earth is round yet when I look at it on a map it's flat! Idiot scientists and their propaganda!

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                Faith is just an ability to connect dots. Nothing is created without faith. How can you figure out something you don't believe in.. And how can something exist if nobody believed in it.

There's an entire incomprehensibly massive universe of what is, and an equally large universe of what can be. Of what can be created and experienced through the actions and thoughts of conscious beings.

Atheists seem to only believe in themselves.. but there's so much more than what one person can see.
                Most atheists are self-centered if you notice. They only want to believe the things which are convenient to them.

But since atheists are demanding proof of God' existence everybody will be given proof very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                  Most atheists are self-centered if you notice. They only want to believe the things which are convenient to them.
                  Like an all loving God that can grant them miracles? Or like heaven in which nothing bad ever happens and they get to spend eternity with their loved ones?

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post

But since atheists are demanding proof of God' existence everybody will be given proof very soon.
                    You never said whether or not you thought that stoning to death was an appropriate punishment for disobedient children yet.

Comment

I believe in Santa and the Easter bunny TS. Do you? Rofl

Comment

Working...
                      X