Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao: Mayweather Waiting For Me To Get Older Video...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    but mayweather is less active and takes less punishment.
    you know even when mayweather is active he still takes less punishment....

pacquao get hit more in a fight than mayweather in 10 fights....
    Last edited by skillswin; 08-25-2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post

Reporter: what about the fight with mayweather?
      Pacquiao: Mayweather is Waiting For Me To Get Older
      Reporter: pacquiao... mayweather is older than you
      Pacquiao: yes......

LOL

Hopkins is older than RJJ, but Hopkins is far closer to his prime that RJJ.

Roy like Manny have amazing physical attributes and these fade with age.

Comment

Reporter: what about the fight with mayweather?
        Pacquiao: Mayweather is Waiting For Me To Get Older
        Reporter: pacquiao... mayweather is older than you
        Pacquiao: yes......

LOL
        And Bhop is older then RJJ, I'm sure you think that Bhop is more past his prime then RJJ too then!?

Manny's been in many wars, he couldn't eat as he should've as a child/teen which are the most important years in that regard etc.

It's very likely that Manny will start to fade earlier then Floyd (in my opinion, he already has faded after his peak in '08-'09), although it's not certain of course.

EDIT: LOL, didn't see that the poster before me already used the Bhop/RJJ analogy, oh well.
        Last edited by Bring It On; 08-25-2011, 06:50 AM.

Comment

you know even when mayweather is active he still takes less punishment....

pacquao get hit more in a fight than mayweather in 10 fights....
          its a legit point. floyd is fresher because he doesnt fight compared to pac who fights 2 3 times a year. traing making weight and fighting puts a toll on your body. so its possible that floyd is waiting for pac to slow down. i wouldnt be suprised if that was his tactic all along, because floyd is cagey, he doesnt want to take any risk at all by suffering a loss.

Comment

This is a deflection imo as i truly believe they are doing this, and waiting for Floyd to get older and older.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
              Mayweather is older,
              but physically, who has the most demanding fights to this date.
              It's Pac, he's had more fights been in more wars and taken more punishment.

It's no different to other sports.
              ^^^^I'm not sure how long the past few posters have watched boxing for, but it really shouldn't take an expert to realize ring wear contributes to age (with any fighter), it's not merely numerical....2ndly, why do *****s act like they don't know what he's talking about, using his lack of fluency in English against him?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                ^^^^I'm not sure how long the past few posters have watched boxing for, but it really shouldn't take an expert to realize ring wear contributes to age (with any fighter), it's not merely numerical....2ndly, why do *****s act like they don't know what he's talking about, using his lack of fluency in English against him?
                Maybe coz they don't know shit about boxing?

Comment

Floyd wants Sergio to put more miles on Pacs clock first before floyd even contemplates fighting Pac.

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

For those of you saying that Pacquiao has far more fights:

Pacquiao padded his record with 40 fights in southeast Asia. Pacquiao didn't fight even ONE fighter than any of you would recognize before his 41st fight .... which came against Barrera.

For those of you saying that Pacquiao is speaking about wear and tear:

Styles make fights. Pacquiao has been knocked out and dominated before. Is that Floyd's fault? Is it Floyd's fault that Pacquiao is a one dimensional fighter who refuses to sign a contract?

This is a PERFECT example of that 3rd world logic that I have been speaking about. Its the peasant mind frame. Its bad enough that Pacquiao said it at the behest of his lord and master Bob Arum ... but his fans actually defend that bull****. LOL ... they even attempt to "translate" Manny's words into what he "really" meant despite him speaking English! I guess you have to be *******ed in order to get the real scoop from his words.

Now how pathetic is that?

Comment

let's review pac career shall we?? lol

fighting thai fighters former kickboxers..two of them knocked him out lol

then he fought a few mexicans..he lost to morales and got whooped by JMM

then he ran up in weight and that's when he started to fight damaged goods at catch weight who couldn't pull the trigger anymore and of course floyds leftovers

he lost to JMM he received a beating and now he's beating shells..but real boxing fans know that..that little "nice guy" who loves to cheat on his wife and gamble his money away is hiding under arums ass..he scared of floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X