No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Richardson Not Buying Margarito Exposed Pacquiao's Body

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
    It's almost fight time and I'm gonna repeat my prediction. Either Mosley is getting paid to dance or people are going to regret thinking this fight is about how Shane is gonna hold up in the later rounds. Personally I think if this fight is on the up and up the question that people should've been asking is what happens when Manny get's in there with someone truly capable of beating him at his own game. All the so called critics speak of how Shane will handle Manny's assault but none wonder how Manny will handle Shane's. We're about to find out.
    So if shane wins it's because pacquiao sucks, and if shane looses it's because the fight is fixed??? Good job covering ur bases.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
      So if shane wins it's because pacquiao sucks, and if shane looses it's because the fight is fixed??? Good job covering ur bases.

No, if Shane wins it's for the same reason that Roach turned him down when he begged for the fight before. Manny will definitely bring it. Won't be easy for neither guy.

Comment

Originally posted by marikudo View Post
        With all these strategies and the strategies of past opponents, when the first bell rings all these strategies will all go to the drain. You've overestimated Richardson but underestimated Pacquiao and Roach.
        Ummm..... I am picking Pacquiao by wide-UD.

But no, I have not over-estimated Richardson.

But I question whether Shane still has the reflexes/timing/stamina to stick to a gameplan for 12 rounds, you are correct in that a gameplan is only as good as your ability to impliment it.

That time has gone for Mosley I think.

Comment

Pacquiao-Margarito

Pacquiao was struck to the right side of his rib cage by Margarito, and not to the left side as written.

Comment

Now I understand why Mosley was in defensive mode yesterday, Clottey gave him some advices.

Comment

Working...
            X