Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Derek Chisora: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late round TKO !

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Chambers is a top HW though. He should move to CW but was still a pretty good fighter. Nothing wrong with Wlad fight him.

I agree with Peter and Chisora though. That is just a joke. Straight garbage.
      Peter worked his way back to a fight..

Arreola has lost 2/3 of his last fights and looked awful vs a journeyman pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
        Peter and Chambers were highly ranked.. who else do you expect him to fight? given that Ademak wants it next year and Haye might not want to fight at all?
        Chambers was/is highly ranked but Peter wasn't.

Peter might have been ranked by the crooked, corrupt, garbage ass sanctioning bodies. But, by respectable rankings like boxingscene or the ring Peter wasn't any close to the rankings and rightfully.

He didn't deserve. And, the fight was a waste of time.

Comment

Chambers is a top HW though. He should move to CW but was still a pretty good fighter. Nothing wrong with Wlad fight him.

I agree with Peter and Chisora though. That is just a joke. Straight garbage.
          That the thing he should be at cruiser. I seen some posters hyping Chambers saying he will be able to move and box and etc. I wasnt buying it. I was calling that a mis match from jump.

I understand Haye is being a punk but Wlad can do better than Chisora.

Dimitrenko and Solis come to mind. Even Boytsov is better than Chisora.

I think Kubrat Pulev is better than Chisora even though he doesnt even have 10 fights yet.

At the end of the day heavyweight is void of any real amazing talent.

Comment

Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
            Peter worked his way back to a fight..

Arreola has lost 2/3 of his last fights and looked awful vs a journeyman pretty much.
            Work his way back to what? Against who? Arreola lost to a guy who kicked Peter ass after a 4 year hiatus. And, lost to another guy who would destroy Peter as well.

The journeyman that Arreola looked awful against was better than any fighter Peter has fought beat since his Chambers lost.

So how did he exactly work himself back? If Arreola were fighting those same opponents he would look unbeatable.

That fight was a joke. Peter was not rank nor anywhere close of any respectable rankings.

But, much props for the Chambers fight, very good win. The Peter fight? Garbage.

Comment

I see your point Tunney. Point blank though Haye needs to man up.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Why is Wlad taking this fight?

He basically took 2010 off. Chambers, Peter, and Chisora?
                Chambers is a good fighter and was Wlad's WBO mandatory.

Peter is a tough man and a powerful puncher. He's a former WBA world champion and because Povetkin chickened out, he was Wlad's IBF mandatory.

Wlad wants to stay active, and Chisora is probably as good an opponent as there is at this time because:

1) several top HWs don't want to fight him now (Povetkin, Haye, Adamek)

2) several fighters are injured or coming off injuries (Boytsov, Arreola, Valuev)

3) Wlad has already defeated some of them (Chambers, Peter, Thompson)

Comment

I see your point Tunney. Point blank though Haye needs to man up.
                  Most definitely.

Povetkin too.

Comment

That the thing he should be at cruiser. I seen some posters hyping Chambers saying he will be able to move and box and etc. I wasnt buying it. I was calling that a mis match from jump.

I understand Haye is being a punk but Wlad can do better than Chisora.

Dimitrenko and Solis come to mind. Even Boytsov is better than Chisora.

I think Kubrat Pulev is better than Chisora even though he doesnt even have 10 fights yet.

At the end of the day heavyweight is void of any real amazing talent.
                    Even though he probably does belong at CW. He still was a good/top HW. And, he was as the best shape he could be on for a HW fight.

And, had a few solid wins at HW against Rossy, Brock, Dimitrenko, Guinn, put the nail on the coffin of Peter. That is why I fell that was a garbage fight for Wlad. After Chambers Peter was done.

So I give Wlad credit for that fight.

I agree with everything else though.

Comment

Work his way back to what? Against who? Arreola lost to a guy who kicked Peter ass after a 4 year hiatus. And, lost to another guy who would destroy Peter as well.

The journeyman that Arreola looked awful against was better than any fighter Peter has fought beat since his Chambers lost.

So how did he exactly work himself back? If Arreola were fighting those same opponents he would look unbeatable.

That fight was a joke. Peter was not rank nor anywhere close of any respectable rankings.

But, much props for the Chambers fight, very good win. The Peter fight? Garbage.
                      Well he had 3 fights then fought Aguilera who had knocked Maskaev in 1 round. The thing is im not trying to make excuses i am not even a big fan of Wlad more a fan of Chisora but he is fighting a lot which is good he was injured this year but still fought 3 times.. the opposition at HW is horrible

Apart from Haye i really don't see a good fighter at HW other then the Klitschkos

Comment

Working...
                      X