No announcement yet.

Did Arturo Gatti commit suicide? Poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    I was reading the Daily News this morning and they're actually printing that Gatti killed himself. I read it on NSB but it seems more ridiculous when you actually see it in the paper. Does anyone actually think he killed himself? He got stabbed in the back of the head.. Poll to follow, please discuss.
    You heard he got stabbed in the back of the head. Have any of us actually seen stab wounds to the back of his head? I'm not saying whether it was a murder or a suicide, because the simple fact is we don't know for sure. We're just blindly relying on news stories and hearsay.

Comment

How f.ucking asinine is this thread? You're asking us to vote on a case where we don't have all of the facts? How the f.uck are we supposed to know if he committed suicide or not? Was any of us, in that hotel room? What basis are we to use to determine if it was suicide or not?...

What a f.ucking ******ed piece of sh.it this thread is. Let's respect the dead by not engaging stupid polls like this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Levcon8686 View Post
        You heard he got stabbed in the back of the head. Have any of us actually seen stab wounds to the back of his head? I'm not saying whether it was a murder or a suicide, because the simple fact is we don't know for sure. We're just blindly relying on news stories and hearsay.
        You're correct, i've not personally witnessed Artuor's dead body but I have to assume specific details like being stabbed in the head aren't fabricated. The only information we have is that he was choked by a purse and stabbed in the head. Folks can play devil's advocate if they'd like but that's not how people kill themselves.

Comment

i voted no because i thought he was stabbed in the head.......but looking around at information it seems that cant be confirmed.....only way to be sure is with 2nd autopsy....

Comment

Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
            The girl is Brazilian and the murder? sucide? took place in Brazil. There have been many incidences like this throughout history that shows countries take care of their own. Innocence notwithstanding. The USA, every country has done this.

Not condoning what's taking place mind you, just putting it in context for those who aren't aware this is a common occurrence.
            i agree,shes brazian she has his money now ,she will pay them off.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
              How f.ucking asinine is this thread? You're asking us to vote on a case where we don't have all of the facts? How the f.uck are we supposed to know if he committed suicide or not? Was any of us, in that hotel room? What basis are we to use to determine if it was suicide or not?...

What a f.ucking ******ed piece of sh.it this thread is. Let's respect the dead by not engaging stupid polls like this.....
              If being at incidents in person is the only way you can make assertions to their reality then you're helpless. You're embarassing yourself. You can't know something unless you're there in person? Might as well burn burn history books.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                If being at incidents in person is the only way you can make assertions to their reality then you're helpless. You're embarassing yourself. You can't know something unless you're there in person? Might as well burn burn history books.
                Do you know all the facts? Did you see the autopsy? Did you read the police reports? What are you basing your vote on? Whether Gatti was the type that would committ suicide?

Comment

Do you know all the facts? Did you see the autopsy? Did you read the police reports? What are you basing your vote on? Whether Gatti was the type that would committ suicide?
                  Dude... You're right, we shouldn't jump to conclusions.. we can't know for sure! We weren't there!

Comment

This a**hole red K's me. Your a joke dude. You've exposed yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X