Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    pipe???boy cut that **** out..
    Stop saying stupid **** then.

Like Dempsey said, it would have been better for your sake. To make this stupid thread with one of your weak ass alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
      Larry, did you really rape all those men in prison?

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
        when i say resume i mean wins and oscar does not have better wins than floyd
        Seriously?

Man!!

2 of Floyd's so called big wins have been to guys Oscar beat the crap out of.

Floyd's resume isn't that great. Oscar's is better just counting the wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          That's how it is in Memphis, rape or be raped.
          I genuinely don't think Larry has the mental fortitude to impose himself on hardened prisoners. I mean, the guy gets flustered when people tell him that Floyd winning a lineal title against Baldomir don't mean ****.

That sound like a serial rapist to you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Oscar has beaten just as much if not more champs than Floyd has.

Oscar has won more divisional titles than Floyd has.

Oscar has won more World titles, since people describe him like a 10x champ or so.

So therefor Oscar has accomplished more than Floyd has. So by your logic Oscar has a greater resume than Floyd has.

Look how stupid your logic and reasoning sounds.
            Thank you. That's what I'm trying to say to Larry as well. As a big Oscar fan, I don't think Oscar is greater than Floyd but Larry's logic makes it seem like it since it's his defense with Whitaker & Floyd.

Comment

• you know a thread has gone too far when Larry raping 20 people in prison isn't even in the top 5 of craziest s**t being said in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                But Whitaker lost to both DLH and Trinidad. Not sure how much credit you get as an ATG for fighting and losing to guys compared to fighting and beating them...
                naw man they give credit for losses and draws on here for some odd ass reason.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Holy f*** so you think Oscar is an ATG but Duran isn't? My head just exploded.
                  Duran isn't an ATG, Mosley is a top 20 ATG, and Oscar is right behind Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                    you know a thread has gone too far when Larry raping 20 people in prison isn't even in the top 5 of craziest s**t being said in it.
                    rofl he didnt actually say he raped 20 people in prison did he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      Duran isn't an ATG, Mosley is a top 20 ATG, and Oscar is right behind Floyd.

Duran is a flat footed carbon copy of baldomir

Comment

Working...
                      X