Collapse
No announcement yet.

Libyans casually kicking and smashing lines of neat white headstones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Libyans casually kicking and smashing lines of neat white headstones

Families of British Second World War soldiers whose graves were desecrated by extremists in Libya have spoken of their outrage at the attacks.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...secration.html

There's nothing tough about kicking rocks.

Comment

Wasn't Britain a key player in NATO's airstrikes in Libya? Just a little bit of context. . .

Comment

I thought that the west made Libya a better place.

The truth is that we made iraq and libya much worse.

Comment

Probably Ansar Al- Shariah if its in Tripoli, can't be IS. So many militias there though, who knows. Doesn't really surprise me at all, especially as posted above with airstrikes before and some still going on. Shame though.

Comment

they are liberated by the west now

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              Wasn't Britain a key player in NATO's airstrikes in Libya? Just a little bit of context. . .
              Britain does what America commands.

Comment

Muslims love to do this, it's been going on in Iraq and Syria too since the Isis rats. One of the more cowardly acts since dead people can't fight back, neither can rocks. This should be their own fate though, no muslim extremist should get a grave, their corpses should simply be thrown into volcanoes(though I wouldn't wish that upon poor volcanoes) with no lasting memories.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                  Muslims love to do this, it's been going on in Iraq and Syria too since the Isis rats. One of the more cowardly acts since dead people can't fight back, neither can rocks. This should be their own fate though, no muslim extremist should get a grave, their corpses should simply be thrown into volcanoes(though I wouldn't wish that upon poor volcanoes) with no lasting memories.
                  non muslims love to do it too. It quite common for muslim graveyards to be vandalised in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by heihaci View Post
                    non muslims love to do it too. It quite common for muslim graveyards to be vandalised in the UK
                    Probably done by fellow mudslims(their MO) then blaming the Brits for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X