Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see JuanMa Lopez vs Lucas Matthyse

Comment

Gross.

I can only imagine the amount of people who would pick Lundy, too.

Comment

I remember when Matthysse was going to fight Lundy moving up from 135, it was ok with posters. when Broner was going to 135 to fight Hank, it was called a cherrypick. I thought that perfectly illustrated the problem with Matts uber fans.

Now that Matthysse needs the fight to get back on track I'm cool with it.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          I want to see JuanMa Lopez vs Lucas Matthyse
          SIgn Big DUnn up for That. I'd enjoy watching Matthysse beat JUanma to a bloody pulp.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            I remember when Matthysse was going to fight Lundy moving up from 135, it was ok with posters. when Broner was going to 135 to fight Hank, it was called a cherrypick. I thought that perfectly illustrated the problem with Matts uber fans.

Now that Matthysse needs the fight to get back on track I'm cool with it.
            Dude, we HATED the Lundy fight. Some of us actually thought Dallas Jr. was better than that, though we didn't like Dallas Jr. either.

The only people I remember being interested in Matthysse-Lundy were the people who thought Lundy would win.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Dude, we HATED the Lundy fight. Some of us actually thought Dallas Jr. was better than that, though we didn't like Dallas Jr. either.

The only people I remember being interested in Matthysse-Lundy were the people who thought Lundy would win.
              I'll concede it was mostly Broner backlash, but I was astounded by that and I've said this to you before.

You hated the fight, but some of your fellow Matts lovers argued Matts was world class and better than Broner and then said it was ok to fight Lundy. That was terrible.

I didn't encounter many posters who thought Lundy would win, especially going up to 140.

Matts still kills him but at least the fight feels acceptable to me given the situations.

Comment

Wouldn't mind it....schooled Ajose pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Gross.

I can only imagine the amount of people who would pick Lundy, too.
                  Honestly it would only be people supporting him from Philly. NO-ONE else picks Lundy to win. Remember the hype train he had before the Garcia fight?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                    I wouldn't be opposed to this fight happening, it was actually scheduled and at the last minute was replaced with Mike Dallas. Lundy is coming off a win over Ajose Olusegon, an opponent whom Matthyse has also beaten

I wouldn't mind seeing this fight
                    No he's spent his whole career fighting bums, now that his hype train has been derailed , its put up or shut up time

Mathhysse needs to start by avenging his losses to Zab, and Alexander, anything less is uncivilized

Comment

he should inquire about Peterson's interest in a rematch so he gets that ibf strap he should have gotten. a belt makes him a player again.

Comment

Working...
                      X