Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread has been a real inspiration.

Whenever there's an element of doubt in my mind. Whenever there's uncertainty. Whenever I'm at a cross roads and don't know which way to turn. Whenever I'm in a tight spot that's difficult to shake, I now know I can fall back on the only question that ever really matters:

"What would Spain think?"

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Yet he still one a one sided decision. lol Says a lot about Pac, don't you think?
      You mean. Yet he still 'won' a one sided decision? Yes, he did. Vegas never let's him down as long as he fights there. Gambling mecha makes sure of that. As does Spain noticed it during the video.

At least we now know how Floyd 'wins' in vegas, on points; with slaps, touches and corrupt boxing officials hahaha only in Vegas baby!

Pac was destined to lose. It was set it in Vegas, Mayweather got to pick the judges, the ref, he took illegal substances. Well he was e lead promoter after all he can do what he likes. Good thing he wasn't able to put pillow gloves on Pac. He tried to, but failed, and that was the only thing he wasn't able to rig. Tsk tsk tsk.. Nsac even removed pac's vitamins, Gatorade in his dressing room. Only shows how operation to win at all cost was in effect.

Vegas was riding their chips on their running hugging man. He just needs to last 12 rounds and he wins. And the boos of the MGM grand booed the loudest that night when Floyd was awarded the one sided score card. The obviously glaring fluke win.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• 7-4-2016...............

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          You mean. Yet he still 'won' a one sided decision? Yes, he did. Vegas never let's him down as long as he fights there. Gambling mecha makes sure of that. As does Spain noticed it during the video.

At least we now know how Floyd 'wins' in vegas, on points; with slaps, touches and corrupt boxing officials hahaha only in Vegas baby!

Pac was destined to lose. It was set it in Vegas, Mayweather got to pick the judges, the ref, he took illegal substances. Well he was e lead promoter after all he can do what he likes. Good thing he wasn't able to put pillow gloves on Pac. He tried to, but failed, and that was the only thing he wasn't able to rig. Tsk tsk tsk.. Nsac even removed pac's vitamins, Gatorade in his dressing room. Only shows how operation to win at all cost was in effect.

Vegas was riding their chips on their running hugging man. He just needs to last 12 rounds and he wins. And the boos of the MGM grand booed the loudest that night when Floyd was awarded the one sided score card. The obviously glaring fluke win.
          Thanks for the correction, buddy. I see even you know who "won," and that's great!

Though I do appreciate your correction, I won't take the time to correct the various mistakes in your diatribe.

I do want to add that the only person in the boxing world that thought Manny won was Holyfield. Do you think they were all corrupt? Mike Tyson? Larry Merchant? Max Kellerman? These are people that seem to take more of a liking to Pacquaio, no?

What do you think? Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Thanks for the correction, buddy. I see even you know who "won," and that's great!

Though I do appreciate your correction, I won't take the time to correct the various mistakes in your diatribe.

I do want to add that the only person in the boxing world that thought Manny won was Holyfield. Do you think they were all corrupt? Mike Tyson? Larry Merchant? Max Kellerman? These are people that seem to take more of a liking to Pacquaio, no?

What do you think? Cheers!
            Sorry bud, you've cashed in more than you can afford. I've stated earlier, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in here. You have no credibility and zero logic and common sense. this is my final reply to you. You can come in and read, but pls as the OP, pls respect my wishes. Don't pollute my thread. This is for rational people only.

I leave you with, how perception can be altered easily..

People should understand that Vegas controls the action, as I mentioned before. Boxing first and foremost is entertainment and people forget that...that becomes the justification in the minds of some to fix the judges.

Why do you think there are so many outrageous decisions in boxing? probably because when an outrageous decision in a big fight happens, it looks ordinary. See how that works? There are some very smart people who understand psyc ops, including ex military. Vegas and the Vatican have one thing in common: they hire the best money can buy.

So... In Vegas and in boxing it becomes ordinary to render bad decisions...to such a point where boxing fans on a thread, even when faced with proof of the wrongness of a decision, question the motives. Hey, the judges saw it a certain way right? It must be right?? Its your inability to accept an injustice that is the problem, not the system.

Cheers!

The truth People in the MGM were outraged after hearing floyd won in a marathon event.

Comment

Sorry bud, you've cashed in more than you can afford. I've stated earlier, you shouldn't even be allowed to post in here. You have no credibility and zero logic and common sense. this is my final reply to you. You can come in and read, but pls as the OP, pls respect my wishes. Don't pollute my thread. This is for rational people only.

I leave you with, how perception can be altered easily..

People should understand that Vegas controls the action, as I mentioned before. Boxing first and foremost is entertainment and people forget that...that becomes the justification in the minds of some to fix the judges.

Why do you think there are so many outrageous decisions in boxing? probably because when an outrageous decision in a big fight happens, it looks ordinary. See how that works? There are some very smart people who understand psyc ops, including ex military. Vegas and the Vatican have one thing in common: they hire the best money can buy.

So... In Vegas and in boxing it becomes ordinary to render bad decisions...to such a point where boxing fans on a thread, even when faced with proof of the wrongness of a decision, question the motives. Hey, the judges saw it a certain way right? It must be right?? Its your inability to accept an injustice that is the problem, not the system.

Cheers!

The truth People in the MGM were outraged after hearing floyd won in a marathon event.

I think far more people here are of the opinion that your posting privileges should be taken away, but that's neither here nor there.

So how did all of that drivel answer my question? Since it seems everyone in the boxing world besides Holyfield chose Mayweather as the winner, does that mean they were all corrupt?

Why can't you answer? We both know why

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Fight stunk, they both deserved jail time for accepting their pay as if they didn't steal it!
                Personally I thought Floyd did absolutely nothing to win that fight!
                Manny looked terrible but he actually did more than Floyd, at least he initiated
                the action I doubt if Floyd did that more then a dozen times through the 12 rounds.
                Thank god their both gone and the hype and BS is over.
                Manny won 7-5, when I first watched it I actually scored it 9-3 for Pacman.

Floyd looked scared and his old man was begging him to do more!

The Vegas Cash Cow prevailed again this time it wasn't a decent showing he lost!

Ray

I also stated on another thread I think Floyd stops Manny between the 9th and 11th round oif he put his ballz down but the last 8 years of his career that rarely happened. Playing safe to a boring fault is what he relied on and it worked for the cash cow!
                Yes it did, since one man wanted to turn it into a hugging marathon event in the biggest stage in boxing.

The thing is, if Floyd fans didn't feel Pac is worthy of the win, what they can't see is that Floyd was even more unworthy of the win to most as the boos resonated inside the MGM after Floyd was announced the winner. Which only means, it should have been more of a draw, because to most, both of them under performed to what was expected of them. The difference is, one man has a legitimate reasons for under performing while the other just fought like a queer.

No one won that night, and boxing got a big fat black eye for a lackluster super fight which we were hoping to be epic. Because one decided to fight to survive and the other who was handicapped kept on chasing road runner.

Were this the judges that night?

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                  Spoon, I sure hope Boxingscene is sending you checks in real life. You're giving this site so many hits from this type of posts.
                  Thanks bud.

Facts are in Floyd fans faces and even if they have already watched this vid, they are still in-denial and think the fraud won the fight. the fact is an injured midget beat the dope head soon to be called the biggest fraud in boxing. Froid.out boxed by a one armed midget. Shocker haha

TMPBAT- the most protected boxer of all time

Floyd is without question the most protected fighter of all-time; so he fools a lot of people, but not us.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    Fight stunk, they both deserved jail time for accepting their pay as if they didn't steal it!
                    Personally I thought Floyd did absolutely nothing to win that fight!
                    Manny looked terrible but he actually did more than Floyd, at least he initiated
                    the action I doubt if Floyd did that more then a dozen times through the 12 rounds.
                    Thank god their both gone and the hype and BS is over.
                    Manny won 7-5, when I first watched it I actually scored it 9-3 for Pacman.

Floyd looked scared and his old man was begging him to do more!

The Vegas Cash Cow prevailed again this time it wasn't a decent showing he lost!

Ray

I also stated on another thread I think Floyd stops Manny between the 9th and 11th round oif he put his ballz down but the last 8 years of his career that rarely happened. Playing safe to a boring fault is what he relied on and it worked for the cash cow!
                    Here's another gifted win for Floyd. Only in Vegas.

100% Proof Floyd Mayweather & Kenny Bayless are Frauds.

Is this still boxing?

Dang! those power hugs hurt!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Here's another gifted win for Floyd. Only in Vegas.

100% Proof Floyd Mayweather & Kenny Bayless are Frauds.

Is this still boxing?

Dang! those power hugs hurt!

Bwahahahahshsgaha why did your other thread get deleted.

You are the king of stupid. Bwahahahahsha

Move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X