Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz I'm Gonna Be A P4P Great Like Julio Cesar Chavez And Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan said he stopped Ortiz is the AMs.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      Khan said he stopped Ortiz is the AMs.

yeah he did lol.

Comment

THe fights he lost he should have won aside from floyd fight......This man is a world class joke....just shut up and let your actions speak

Comment

it's not rare for athletes to lose touch with reality. but it is astonishing how many times this guy can not only lose, not only get knocked out, but flat out quit and STILL not get his feet back on earth. dude is just a lost cause, it's like how a complete moron would act when high out of his mind is ortiz' actual personality.

Comment

geeze i don't know who is more delusional, khan or ortiz. at least ortiz doesn't have a bunch of fans who eat up that garbage and lies.

Comment

How the fk does he keep a straight face when he says this stuff?

If he actually became a great after everything he's been through that would be the biggest turnaround in boxing history bar none.

Comment

Khan and Ortiz are both delusional. But at least Ortiz doesn't have some of the most delusional fans ever, and make him out to be some master boxer.

I'd like to see Ortiz-Khan. Either way, one less delusional idiot in the sport.
                Last edited by VG_Addict; 12-03-2014, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X