No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach Vs Tim Lane Hand Wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach Vs Tim Lane Hand Wraps

I'm sure some of you have seen Elie's video or seen this reported elsewhere. So basically Tim Lane called Manny and Freddie out on there bull****.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEfnI9nmb98

First Link is the Argument being described.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddVza046kDw

Second link is proof Manny and Freddie are cheaters

So basically why is Tito Trinidad always called out on this when Pacquiao isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yep we should overlook cheaters. You are a pile of ****. Please go kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
        Yep we should overlook cheaters. You are a pile of ****. Please go kill yourself

Comment

You're an imbecile. Keep hiding behind stupid memes to hide you're lack of an opinion. The world would be a better place without idiots like you

Comment

who else raises the roof every time they hear that leegndary ellie seckbach jam

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
              Lmfao I just watched the vid and even Lederman said that the argument was ridiculous, you f**king ****** of epic and biblical proportions. Yeah but they cheaters doe. STFU you mother**king bum.

Your mom should have swallowed your bitter ass, you whiny ass little female.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  lmfaooooooo

Comment

Lmfao I just watched the vid and even Lederman said that the argument was ridiculous, you f**king ****** of epic and biblical proportions. Yeah but they cheaters doe. STFU you mother**king bum.

Your mom should have swallowed your bitter ass, you whiny ass little female.
                    Lederman the guy who's scorecard is wrong 8 out of 10 times?

How am I a bum? More of your nonsense

It is illegal. You are not allowed to stack wraps, is there something you don't understand about that. Can you not hear Freddie say he wouldn't let his fighters be subjected to this.

You're not smarter than me and from what I can tell you're not very smart at all. The evidence is there in black and white. He's a cheater

Comment

Working...
                    X