Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice Scores Dramatic Come-from-Behind KO over Greene!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was Brian Green's only pro fight...he's a bum...like Kimbo.

Comment

So fake. So incredibly, incredibly fixed *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
        I don't know. It seems difficult to take a dive with three seconds left. That's cutting it way too close.

Edit: Anyone notice the ref and Greene chatting and laughing with each other while Greene's on the deck?
        The 10 second clap is all he needed to know he should go down in the next punch. I don't think it was a cue, but instead, the dude just wanted to make kimbo look like an idiot before picking up his extra purse

Comment

I didn't even bother watching that video until now...that was so obviously a fake ...that wouldn't even fly in the WWF. I'm sure Kimbo is trying to promote himself up so the WWF...he better make his move soon before it's to late.

Comment

Boxing has definitely had better weekends. Judah somehow having 8 belts draped around him, the Molina DQ, and Kimbo's "KO"- Wow.

Comment

this is dumb

Comment

That "knock out" is disrespectful! its a slap in the face to the SPORT of Boxing, **** looked like WWE scripted it.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  Boxing has definitely had better weekends. Judah somehow having 8 belts draped around him, the Molina DQ, and Kimbo's "KO"- Wow.
                  Judah and the whole NBC show was great. Dont mention them with this crap.

Comment

Kimbo gassed out too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                      The weigh ins were inside wal mart

If this wasnt on video, I would never have believed it happened. One of these cab drivers needs to break their promise to take a dive and KTFO of Kimbo, weigh ins at walmart for a sanctioned boxing match, thats a new low.

Comment

Working...
                      X