• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...7f_oli5q4z60xw

damn 17 feet thats scary.

[IMG]http://media.nbcchicago.com/images/654*368/python6.jpg[/IMG]
    Doesn't seem that big to me.

I've seen bigger.

The titan boa, now that was a big snake 50ft long and so fat it would struggle to fit through your front door.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Always wanted a Burmese python but my mom was worried he'd get out and eat the cat
      same, but my mom was afraid it would eat our rottweiler

Comment

I've always liked snakes.

But fuck spiders. I claim everything they ain't, bluh. **** them ole 8 legged, tarantula faced, wandering spider mouf, funnel-web spider lookin ass niccas.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

I've seen bigger.

The titan boa, now that was a big snake 50ft long and so fat it would struggle to fit through your front door.

hadn't heard of that before you mentioned it

googled / wiki'd it...

vertebrae...

those are f#cking enormous...

but they seem to ahve been extinct for many years. these escaped pets will show up in your swimming pool
          Last edited by New England; 08-14-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I've always liked snakes.

But fuck spiders. I claim everything they ain't, bluh. **** them ole 8 legged, tarantula faced, wandering spider mouf, funnel-web spider lookin ass niccas.

same

i've actually held a scorpion more than once. not my cup of tea, but tolerable. smart as hell for a bug.

i could never handle a tarantula. ever. primal ****. i'd want it off of me or dead. i could never get used to having one in my home.

and i generally love being around all sorts of critters, too, and they like me. spiders just feel dangerous to me. i'm genuinely frightened of them. i don't support a spider's right to be in my home biting me in my sleep, and laying eggs inside my ears or whatever the hell else those evil bastards are about.

outside, i'll let it be. if it's in my house i'm f#cking killing it. little egg laying bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              same

i've actually held a scorpion more than once. not my cup of tea, but tolerable. smart as hell for a bug.

i could never handle a tarantula. ever. primal ****. i'd want it off of me or dead. i could never get used to having one in my home.

and i generally love being around all sorts of critters, too, and they like me. spiders just feel dangerous to me. i'm genuinely frightened of them. i don't support a spider's right to be in my home biting me in my sleep, and laying eggs inside my ears or whatever the hell else those evil bastards are about.

outside, i'll let it be. if it's in my house i'm f#cking killing it. little egg laying bastards.
              i dont mind spiders, they eat flies and flies piss me of so i let them be.

a 17ft python can stay in my house for different reasons. The main one being im not gonna be anywhere near it, so if it moves in, im moving out

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

I've seen bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Holy crap.......

Comment

Having handled snakes, I don't fear them, particularly a python. I would slice that mofo's face off easily, they are slow as ****, but yes strong.

Spiders, I am not scared of at all. I can squash that mofo with a shoe.

Heights, I can't kill heights, that **** scares me because I am the only one that can die.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Size is completely overexaggerated. Its not even half the size reported, only 21 feet

Comment

Working...
                      X