Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In honor of the guy who turned down a 3some, what fights would make you pass......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    I cant lie.. Before the Haye vs Klit fight came off, I would have turned down p*ssy to watch that fight.
    I would have turned down the deed of ownership to the entire universe for that fight. I was watching the first few rounds of that fight (ya know, until it became obvious what was going on...) thinking the first punch landed would be a stun or a knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmazing View Post
      I would have turned down the deed of ownership to the entire universe for that fight. I was watching the first few rounds of that fight (ya know, until it became obvious what was going on...) thinking the first punch landed would be a stun or a knockdown.
      YEah dude, I was so hype over that fight it wasnt even funny....

I kept holding on to faith the Haye was just waing for is opportunity to land a big punch.

After about the 4th or 5th round, I just sat there in utter disgust.

Comment

Id turn it down for both of those fights,im not desperate and yea ***** is grear but im not 15 years old and in crazy need for it,unless the chick is a 9 and convinces me she may have a case for a quickie during the undercard fights lol.

Comment

gotta admit, i blew off my girlfriend for Hatton - Mayweather, Marquez - Pacquiao II, Calzaghe - Lacy and ashamedly.......Klitschko - Ibraghimov

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
            Id turn it down for both of those fights,im not desperate and yea ***** is grear but im not 15 years old and in crazy need for it,unless the chick is a 9 and convinces me she may have a case for a quickie during the undercard fights lol.
            I could live with a quickie during the undercard.....

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
            gotta admit, i blew off my girlfriend for Hatton - Mayweather, Marquez - Pacquiao II, Calzaghe - Lacy and ashamedly.......Klitschko - Ibraghimov
            Wow, really? Klit vs Ibraghimov? I would never turned down ass for a Klit fight. I wouldnt before Haye, and I damn sure wont do it after.

Comment

I'd make a pass on pu$$y if the following fights were on:

Rios-Maidana
              Floyd-Pac
              Froch-Kessler 2
              Donaire-Gamboa

Comment

Maricones.

Comment

I always end up regretting the decision I make, so I'm never really satisfied.

I know I've spent Saturday nights at my wife's parents house (back before we were married) and remember missing fights. I don't think I've ever passed up a good, good fight though.

Fights I missed as a result of spending time with my g/f back then:

Martinez/Williams I
                  Canelo/Rhodes
                  Taylor/Abraham
                  Taylor/Froch
                  Juanma Lopez/Ponce De Leon
                  Berto/Quintana
                  Ortiz/Maidana

Overall, if I'm not that excited or predicting a really good fight, I'm willing to watch it later.

If it's good, I'm not missing it for the world (Cotto/Margarito II, Pacquiao/Mayweather, etc.)

I'm not missing Kirkland/Angulo either. There's almost no chance that won't be an entertaining fight.

Comment

My girl knows I love watching the fights live so she will usually hang with me while I watch them. So I dont really turn down ***** for a fight I just delay ***** for a fight haha.

But a 3some Id probably choose over a fight

Comment

id turn down pu22y to watch a fight on a street corner...fighting>>>pu22y

Comment

Working...
                      X