Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the science fields which eould you say have more say if there is a god or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
    like if biology proved that life required no out side force to be created, it could just occur naturaly, how do you think that would effect the idea that god created humans.
    Yo! you need a male and female to give eukaryote life..

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerjab View Post
      HA HHA AHA HA AHAH

No.

eukaryotes reproduce though splitting them selfs and in order for them to have first been given life they probly evolved from a Prokaryote neither of which has anythign to do with any thing im talking about as the first life was probly a virus or an archai.
      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-11-2011, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        No, by definition, science has nothing to do with such questions. What you conclude off the basis of its findings is irrelevant to the subject itself. It's amazing how unfamiliar people in this day and age are with philosophy. Your "theory" was elucidated centuries ago.
        Your telling me that some of the greatest scientist didn't make the conclusions that there is a god or not basing on what they learned in their particular field??

Comment

Then how did Elton john get a kid?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Well thats pretty much how it does work IMO

But the main point that people cant get is how life started
            so as i said thats the idea but no ones been able to prove it happens. if biology were to prove thats how it happened id imagine it would disprove the idea that god created humans.

thus biology having the capability of quite an impact to the idea of whether there isnt a god.

Comment

Your telling me that some of the greatest scientist didn't make the conclusions that there is a god or not basing on what they learned in their particular field??
              define god?

einstiens god is nothing more then a set of rules that came into existence with the universe, not creating the universe, and only concerned for how the universe conducts itself.....not a superior being that created life on earth and everything else we see and definatly not concerned with whether humans are sinners. spinozas god, nothing that exists can exists outside of nature so thus if there is a "god" he is with in the real of science.

once you start to turn god into a supernatural being he becomes super natural beyond nature and has long left the realm of science.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-11-2011, 01:36 AM.

Comment

HA HHA AHA HA AHAH

No.

eukaryotes reproduce though splitting them selfs and in order for them to have first been given life they probly evolved from a Prokaryote neither of which has anythign to do with any thing im talking about as the first life was probly a virus or an archai.
                haha Duh wee need to exchange the DNA to make ourselves more "stronger " genetically and evolve better to our settings..

But yeah you got me there I also believe they probably evolve from prokaryote..

Comment

How about off history, psychology, personal experience, or anything else? You can conclude whatever you want off the basis of anything. Science, by definition, does not concern itself with such issues. I'm amazed you're unable to grasp this simple concept. The argument from design has been around for thousands of years. I highly doubt you've made any improvements to it

Comment

define god?

einstiens god is nothing more then a set of rules that came into existence with the universe, not creating the universe, and only concerned for how the universe conducts itself.....not a superior being that created life on earth and everything else we see and definatly not concerned with whether humans are sinners.
                    I believe that he is the architect of the universe and all which is in it...... But you know in all humbleness what do I know Im 23 and have no Masters or PHD's or travel life imo to give a strong case. But yeah that is what I believe....

Comment

so as i said thats the idea but no ones been able to prove it happens. if biology were to prove thats how it happened id imagine it would disprove the idea that god created humans.

thus biology having the capability of quite an impact to the idea of whether there isnt a god.
                      Its just not biologies field to prove that,Thats theortical Physics.

Plus it is impossible to prove something, only provide theories

Comment

Working...
                      X