No announcement yet.

Who was the greates leader of the 20th century

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the greates leader of the 20th century

Who do you think was the greatest leader of a nation in the 20th century? There are a lot of people that left there mark on the world, the likes of Kennedy, Hitler, Starlin, Roosevelt and Mandela. I would probably say Churchill but i am biased.

1. heinz guderian

2. erwin rommel

3. eric von manstein

nazi germany w/out hitler the greatest of all time :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by -Tunney-
      John F Kennedy

He had the courage to stand up to the supremacist scumbags who control the USA and was assassinated for it.
      Having another go at the Jews, Tun?

Comment

John F Kennedy

He had the courage to stand up to the supremacist scumbags who control the USA and was assassinated for it.
        This definitely a ****ty answer. Seriously, JFK? Teddy Roosevelt, Hitler, Winston, Stalin, etc... are all better answers.

Comment

Roosevelt was nothing special.

Hitler, Winston and Stalin were hardly great leaders - they were mass murderers who caused unprecedented destruction and death.
          Churchill wasnt a great leader? I suppose you are talking about the bombing of Germany.

Comment

Roosevelt was nothing special.

Hitler, Winston and Stalin were hardly great leaders - they were mass murderers who caused unprecedented destruction and death.
            Stop surfing supremacist sites and go read a history book.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
              Who do you think was the greatest leader of a nation in the 20th century?
              Define what you mean by "Great". To me that means beneficially influencial but it could mean straight influencial. Chairman Mao and Stalin have been the most influencial.

Comment

Winston Churchill. He's the man.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X