No announcement yet.

For all those Cotto blind nuthuggers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaFu MoFo View Post
    Agreed. Now answer this... Why Cotto provoked him? Would you mess with a known drug dealer who runs a gang?

I bet they did not meet on a gym or a library... Don't get me wrong, Junito is entittled to have fun, and chase women as most men do, but he must know better and set limits. Specially a guy like him, who got a lot to lose...
    I realy dont care about his personal life, thats his business. All I care about is his fights & this upcoming fight with Pac is going to be a WAR.

Comment

Cotto does indeed seem to be taking this camp very seriously, I'm glad he began training in Tampa instead of Puerto Rico. The stories of late nights and partying would have gotten to his fighting ability sooner or later.

Comment

Wow, *****-made Sin City gives hell even to his fellow Cotto fans?

Mafu is a Cotto fan i know that for sure, so if Sin City throws tantrums at his own people then i see he is really the ***** ass that i thought he was.

Comment

Hey por favor lo q Junito haga en la calle no c diga aqui. Hay gente de la farandula q lee todas estas mierdas q decimos aqui. Mira lo de Tempo Y Angelo, por comentarios se caen muchos. Ahora el tipo es un bichote, Cotto lo sabe y se fue pa' q no lo esploten. Asi va a decir el vocero. Vamos a cuidarnos mi gente. Todo por la Patria.

Comment

Working...
          X