Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Don King: Pacquiao Did Not Fight on May 2 as I Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd hit that dead beat dad square in the mouth, and taught him what not to do. And Pac learned in the first round that he just had to survive and abandon his reckless style. He needs to thank floyd, because floyd taught him what Roach couldnt teach him, being reckless is a no win situation against a great boxer..

Comment

Hall Of Fame trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by hurtfeelings View Post
        floyd hit that dead beat dad square in the mouth, and taught him what not to do. And pac learned in the first round that he just had to survive and abandon his reckless style. He needs to thank floyd, because floyd taught him what roach couldnt teach him, being reckless is a no win situation against a great boxer..
        this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Non-biased, hardcore fans who have watched boxing long before 2007 knew damn well Pac was not on the same level as Floyd..Their level of competition or resumes are not at all the same....

Comment

Pacquiao still won that night, just like Floyd.

Pacquiao after losing the fight:

I would gladly step in a ring with either one of them to make 1% of what they made that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Hall Of Fame trainer?

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                Mayweather did not win the fight he just run and hug all night.
                And PAC missed all say ...he beat running algeri who was a true track star ...stop the bs he was never in Floyd's level ..Floyd beat him with 2 bad hands as he's beat all como over last 6 years or so

Comment

Any one that knows anything about boxing floyd's significant punch was the jab that hit manny'so glove 70% of the time. He didn't do nothing. In professional boxing defense doesn't win. Holding doesn't make you win, dictating the pace doesn't make you win. All of these are 2nd criteria of scoring. To win , who thru the most effective shot. I mean even if you don't know..you heard floyd sr in the corner telling him your losing..Cuz he didn't do nothing but running. He wasn't throwing his usual arsenal.

Comment

The best promoter ever has spoken. And we know King, we know. Pac let down alot of his fans. Some havent gotten over it

Comment

Originally posted by alexander28 View Post
                      Pacquiao fought Floyd to cash out and walk away knowing he had an injury on his shoulder that would not help him to win. Pacquiao put in the balance his reputation because wanted to make some money to payoff some debt but did not realized at a long term he would hurt his fan base and loose credit as the pound for pound king. Floyd better his record to 48-0 and became the #1 P4P. Enough said!!!!!!!
                      I was with u until the end. I don't **** with Pac no more for that. Came in with one arm just cash in. But Floyd, that ni99a is boring b. Nuff said!!

Comment

Working...
                      X