Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't anyone worried that Mayweather does a Gatti on Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
    I mean I know Mayweather has slowed a bit but isn't anyone worried that Mayweather is going to do a Gatti on Guerrero? I feel real bad for this kid. It can't just be me.
    People should be worried about Mayweather catching that first career loss instead to be honest.

Comment

I saw Guerrero try to brawl salido. Looked like he got tired after 3 rounds and tried to box. And salido still gave him problems. Boxing wasn't working so he back to brawling. Rg's boxing skills are being overrated. Salido whupped his ass. Easy fight for Floyd.
      Last edited by The904star; 02-22-2013, 06:00 PM.

Comment

what most have said it will be an ugly fight but floyd will win by UD

Comment

Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
          Mannys KO% 62.3 and has boxed 371 rounds.

Floyds KO% 60.7 and has boxed 315 rounds.

Manny ko% is minimally higher than Floyd's. How is Floyd not a power puncher?
          Twisted stats as usual, Manny has also fought 61 fights compared to Floyd's 43, similar total rounds boxed but Manny has had more fights with lower round totals because of his power. It's only after he went up in weight that his KO percentage has gone down.

Comment

Guerrero is a WORLD CLASS fighter... Gatti was not.
            it will be competitive while it lasts... glad this fight was made. Guerrero has a higher punch output than Cotto does at this stage in his career... i think volume is one key factor to beating Floyd... you have to clearly outwork him, you wont win close rounds... guerreros got to make a choice early... hes either going to fight behind his jab or hes got to Margarito it up...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

No. The Lemmings wait to complain after things happen. Mayweather is going to wipe Robert Guerrero out. The Berto fight was like a pack of instant Kool-Aid.

Comment

At this stage of Floyd's career he'll win but he won't put a Gatti on Guerrero.

Comment

guerrero has been very protected, he didnt even fought the best at 130 135 or 140, its like one day he decided to fight floyd and has been carefully picking his matches necessary up to this point
                  hes about to fight the best at 147 and be embarrased

Comment

I'll take the Ghost by an ugly decision!

Comment

It's been proven that aggressive fighters have gotten dominated by Mayweather. It is hard for me to give Guerrero any chance in this fight because he hasn't ever been in the ring with anyone remotely close to Mayweather. Not to mention the fact that every southpaw that Floyd has faced has been thoroughly outclassed and over matched. I expect a complete boxing clinic come may 4th.

Comment

Working...
                      X