Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Green Expecting a Hard Battle With Antonio Tarver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Green Expecting a Hard Battle With Antonio Tarver

On the 20th of July in Australia, Antonio Tarver (28-6, 19 KOs) will attempt to become the first American boxer to defeat Danny Green (31-3, 27KO), the current IBO world cruiserweight champion The fight happens at the Entertainment Center in Sydney. Green has turned back the American challenges of Roy Jones Jr. and BJ Flores, with a first round TKO over Jones and twelve round decision over the previously unbeaten Flores. He expects an even harder fight with Tarver.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On the 20th of July in Australia, Antonio Tarver (28-6, 19 KOs) will attempt to become the first American boxer to defeat Danny Green (31-3, 27KO), the current IBO world cruiserweight champion The fight happens at the Entertainment Center in Sydney. Green has turned back the American challenges of Roy Jones Jr. and BJ Flores, with a first round TKO over Jones and twelve round decision over the previously unbeaten Flores. He expects an even harder fight with Tarver.

[Click Here To Read More]
    It truly amuses me that everybody can see what Green is doing, but nobody can see what Pacquiao is doing LMAO

Manny is the Danny Green of the welterweight division.

Comment

Hopefully Tarver can give him a boxing lesson. That man is beautiful to watch in the ring. I hope it's not another Green-Jones Jr. I don't Tarver will get knocked out but I really hope he don't look terrible either so Green can make a name off him.

Comment

Green's the only one thinking it's a tough battle. It's another over-hyped blood-letting. No thanks Danny.

Comment

I got Green winning this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
            I got Green winning this.
            Easily. All the stuff that made Tarver a tough assignment is gone.

Comment

why so many people writing off tarver? he stands a solid chance of outboxing the much cruder green. if he can shoot that 1-2 strraight down the middle for 12 rounds green is going to have a rough night.

Comment

Whats the line on the fight if tarver gets -400 im in.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  It truly amuses me that everybody can see what Green is doing, but nobody can see what Pacquiao is doing LMAO

Manny is the Danny Green of the welterweight division.

exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Whats the line on the fight if tarver gets -400 im in.
                    looks like tarver is at about +400 - i might get on board for that . but i don't know he is fighting in australia so the chance of a decision is lessened, and i don't know if he can stop green. . . hmm, i just don't know if tarver has the work rate to win a convincing enough decision in aussie . . .

Comment

Working...
                    X