Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klean Khan's stock has got even bigger, Floyd-Khan will break records

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather vs Khan will happen but first lets see khan beat the winner of Ortiz vs berto

Comment

Ok.

Alexander, Jones and Brook would be acceptable foes.

Since Ortiz and Berto are busy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
        Yeah cause when Floyd beats him i don`t want to hear the words "so what,Khan was not a real Welterweight".
        That will happen anyway, all you'll hear is "ah but he got KTFO by that bum Prescott and lost to PEDterson" Khan was overrated, has no defense, not a real WW ect ect.

BUT if he fights the Berto- Ortiz Winner and maybe another solid WW like Alexander he would have to get some respect, maybe he could even beat Paulie down again for a Belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
          That will happen anyway, all you'll hear is "ah but he got KTFO by that bum Prescott and lost to PEDterson" Khan was overrated, has no defense, not a real WW ect ect.

BUT if he fights the Berto- Ortiz Winner and maybe another solid WW like Alexander he would have to get some respect, maybe he could even beat Paulie down again for a Belt.
          Alexander is a Light-Welterweight with one fight at 147, wouldn't really improve Khans stock as a Welterweight at all.

To be fair, no matter who Khan beats, a lot of people won't credit the win for Mayweather. Khan hasn't really proven himself to be that good, so it would be a pretty weak fight. There are only a few fights out there that will really improve Floyds legacy, Pacquiao and Martinez. Although, I doubt Martinez will happen because of the weight difference.

Comment

He should beat a Top WW or two first.

Comment

still has a long way to go and a lot to prove before Mayweather even considers him

He need some IMPRESSIVE WINS over TOP FIGHTERS at 147, right now I don't think he is on Mayweather's Radar, Canelo will probably get a shot at Mayweather before Khan

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                Alexander is a Light-Welterweight with one fight at 147, wouldn't really improve Khans stock as a Welterweight at all.

To be fair, no matter who Khan beats, a lot of people won't credit the win for Mayweather. Khan hasn't really proven himself to be that good, so it would be a pretty weak fight. There are only a few fights out there that will really improve Floyds legacy, Pacquiao and Martinez. Although, I doubt Martinez will happen because of the weight difference.
                hmm maybe your right about Alexander but It would look good if he dominated him while Bradley couldn't, I think Khan would lose against Floyd but it could look a bit like Floyd- Judah for 6 or so rounds so It could be interesting.

Floyd won't get credit for the martinez fight unless he fights at Martinez's weight which he won't and I'm pretty sure the Pacquiao fight isn't happening (at least for another 2 years)

Floyd always said he wanted to fight in England at least once and Khan- Mayweather would make serious Bank.

but there's not really a lot about for Floyd IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post

If Khan were to beat 2 Top 10 WW, it'd be a legit fight. Khan has still beaten Kotelnyk (WBA JWW champ/#3 JWW), Malingaggi (Top 10 JWW), Maidana (Top 10 JWW), McCloskey (Top 10 JWW), Judah (IBF JWW champ/Top 10 JWW). And he should have had the win over Peterson in the first fight as well, he won that fight.
                  Last edited by 4Corners; 05-08-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                    hmm maybe your right about Alexander but It would look good if he dominated him while Bradley couldn't, I think Khan would lose against Floyd but it could look a bit like Floyd- Judah for 6 or so rounds so It could be interesting.

Floyd won't get credit for the martinez fight unless he fights at Martinez's weight which he won't and I'm pretty sure the Pacquiao fight isn't happening (at least for another 2 years)

So there's not really a lot about for Floyd IMO.
                    The Pacquiao fight could happen very soon to be fair, Pac has to beat Bradley then they're clear to fight if they stop *****ing. I think Mayweather would get more credit for Sergio Martinez at 154 than he would for beating Khan at 147. Martinez hasn't lost a fight at 154, if memory serves me correctly, where Khan hasn't even fought at 147.

If he isn't fighting Pacquiao or Martinez... then there isn't much out there for him. Canelo and Khan are the best out there for him, and neither of those match-ups is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      If Khan were to beat 2 Top 10 WW, it'd be a legit fight. Khan has still beaten Kotelnyk (WBA JWW champ/#3 JWW), Malingaggi (Top 10 WW), Maidana (Top 10 JWW), McCloskey (Top 10 JWW), Judah (IBF JWW champ/Top 10 JWW). And he should have had the win over Peterson in the first fight as well, he won that fight.
                      Their first fight was close as hell, I think it really could have gone either way to be honest.

I dunno, he'd have to get a couple of very good wins for the fight to be considered legit, imo. It's better than not fighting though, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X