Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mike Really Punk Floyd In A Club?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know im a Big iron Mike fan but i just gotta say this.....if floyd messed with mike...mike would ***** slap him then bite his ear off

Comment

I'd gladly pay Mike not to whoop my ass. Floyd seems like the type who would get his ass whooped in a street fight. He's a boxer not a brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by ummeed View Post
        serious question, what exactly did you do to provoke him?
        Nothing,i was in a park shadow boxing then he walk past me and started grilling me like he wanted to fight.

Comment

i'm not buying this until i see legit proof----

Comment

and floyd would more than hold his own in any street fight---he's a trained fighter and his hands are faster with the gloves off---i guarantee you floyd would ko too many people in a street fight----his hands are fast as ****, and lethal----people say floyd is a boxer, not a figthter, well that's more of an advanage to him, making people miss and landing a punch they didn't see putting them to sleep easily---and letting them lay there, thinking about what actually hit him--they wouldn't even know---

the man gets hit by fighters who trained fighters and has fought their whole lives----floyd has been in fights before also, knocking people out---

Comment

i think it's a nasty rumor untill i see proof, but it was true. that means that floyd stay ducking people in and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                This has got to be a joke right. Who carried 50k to 100k on them going to a nightclub with or without bodyguards? This thread is more suited at TMZ than boxingscene
                yeah, only in press conferences do floyd carry bag of cash. damn when were you born? havent you gone surfing the net, youtube and saw floyd always have a bag of cash around?

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                  and floyd would more than hold his own in any street fight---he's a trained fighter and his hands are faster with the gloves off---i guarantee you floyd would ko too many people in a street fight----his hands are fast as ****, and lethal----people say floyd is a boxer, not a figthter, well that's more of an advanage to him, making people miss and landing a punch they didn't see putting them to sleep easily---and letting them lay there, thinking about what actually hit him--they wouldn't even know---

the man gets hit by fighters who trained fighters and has fought their whole lives----floyd has been in fights before also, knocking people out---
                  floyds a coward, he doesnt fight streets, because he knows thats where it really hurts, punch without gloves on.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I'd gladly pay Mike not to whoop my ass. Floyd seems like the type who would get his ass whooped in a street fight. He's a boxer not a brawler.
                      Maybe by a bigger boxer like tyson by im sure mayweather hits the majority of everyone else with combos so fast they are on the floor before they know it

Comment

Working...
                      X