Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why God didnt make us human to be able to live till about 200 years old?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The reason we can't live 200 years is because our cells deteriorate.

Scientists have already found ways to replicate our cells, yet still haven't done shit. What in the fuck are they waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Yeah. Have you seen the 6th Day. It only became problematic once the guy who had his memory/personality transferred into a clone didn't die yet, and they met each other. That's when he knew it wasn't him.

But till that point of the movie, it was smooth sailing. The guy died, someone scanned his eye lids and transferred his memory up until the last thing he saw before death.
      The Schwarzenegger one? Yeah it's been a while. I think there are ethical problems in using complete clones, but I think one day we'll be able to clone an arm or whatever the way we currently can say an ear.

http://www.biotopics.co.uk/genes1/bodypartcloning.html

I'm also not sure we'll ever be able to fully transfer memory and more importantly personality without losing something in the process. But you might be able to clean out blood vessels, revitalize brain synapses, whatever it takes to extend brain function at least until you get bored, maybe after a millennium or so.

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        The Schwarzenegger one? Yeah it's been a while. I think there are ethical problems in using complete clones
        I agree. Generally I only accept cloning for these purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
          I agree. Generally I only accept cloning for these purposes.
          Interesting concept. I suppose you could grow them in a senseless environment, without light or sound and keep them heavily sedated until fully mature. At which point you perform some sort of lobotomy and remove any sense of self. Teach them to worship their new master and get along with the cleaning clone and the clone that works two jobs to pay for all these f$%kking clones!

Comment

Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
            Interesting concept. I suppose you could grow them in a senseless environment, without light or sound and keep them heavily sedated until fully mature. At which point you perform some sort of lobotomy and remove any sense of self. Teach them to worship their new master and get along with the cleaning clone and the clone that works two jobs to pay for all these f$%kking clones!
            Well if you read some of the posts in that thread, you would of ran into my 'Soldier' Film starring Kurt Russel example. His whole life was being a soldier, since he was born. That's what they bred him to do.

In the same way, you lock the clone up into a sex environment with nothing but **** playing all day long, teaching them all sorts of tricks on how to please their master. I will leave it up to someone else to introduce a Clone for cleaning bill though.

Comment

noah reached 900+...

he built his ark when he was already 600+...

beat that...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                noah reached 900+...

he built his ark when he was already 600+...

beat that...
                Methuselah once had a T-Rex for a pet, too bad his grandson Noah forgot to put it inside the Ark

Comment

I was just about to point out the likes of Methuselah and Adam and Noah living to be nearly a thousand years old. So someone dying in the 1960s at the beginning of the Space Age was born in the Norman conquests?

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                  If you were to live on a plant based diet, you could live to 200. I read that there are people who lived to be 200 in Africa I think. The US government doesn't want to to live that long for fear of over population. This is my they fill us with drugs from the day we are born.
                  How come the government doesn't live that long? I don't know where you read this, but read something different. Less mad. Shouldn't be hard to find something.

Comment

Because of evolution.

Comment

Beautiful women like Kristin Kreuk and Natalie Portman should live for all eternity and stay looking 23 years old forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X