Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What has Sergio Martinez really done to impress all of you so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What has Sergio Martinez really done to impress all of you so much?

I'm not criticizing Martinez, and I think he is a good champion, but what impressive victories does he have that has caused so many people to rate him so high.

I know the Williams knockout was impressive, his win against Kelly Pavlik was ok I guess.

But what else, what I'm I missing?

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    I'm not criticizing Martinez, and I think he is a good champion, but what impressive victories does he have that has caused so many people to rate him so high.

I know the Williams knockout was impressive, his win against Kelly Pavlik was ok I guess.

But what else, what I'm I missing?
    First answer me this has he ducked anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
      First answer me this has he ducked anyone?
      C'mon, you can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        C'mon, you can do better than that.
        Well he hasn't, the reason you're probably not that impressed is because the division is stale as anything.

Apart from Golovkin name me another opponent worth facing at MW.

And if you say Pirog you should just delete your account.

Comment

What more does he need to do? Most fighters only have a couple of signature victories. He's a skilled fighter with power who's entertaining. And he's sexy as fuk. What more do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            What more does he need to do? Most fighters only have a couple of signature victories. He's a skilled fighter with power who's entertaining. And he's sexy as fuk. What more do you want?
            Haha, Have some green K.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Lol that really made me laugh.

Comment

He's knocking out top ten guys every trip.
                Two great fights with pwill. knocked him cold
                Beat the crap out of pavlik weather or not pavlik was a shell of him self or a lush is Kelly problem and fault.
                Beat chavez for 11 rounds straight and then got up and fought like a champ.
                Plus he's ring middle weight champ of the world also WBC whats not to like???

Plus he has the stuff casuals like to see speed power fast feet decent chin and willing to fight and he's knocking people out its Better then what manny an Floyd are doing

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                  He's knocking out top ten guys every trip.
                  Two great fights with pwill. knocked him cold
                  Beat the crap out of pavlik weather or not pavlik was a shell of him self or a lush is Kelly problem and fault.
                  Beat chavez for 11 rounds straight and then got up and fought like a champ.
                  Plus he's ring middle weight champ of the world also WBC whats not to like???

Plus he has the stuff casuals like to see speed power fast feet decent chin and willing to fight and he's knocking people out its Better then what manny an Floyd are doing
                  If he would have learned english since the beggining of his career, I bet 100% he would out sell and have a high rating then Mayweather Or Pacquaio.

Comment

What have you done for boxing with the greatest respect ? Ive been following boxingscene for a while and the hate and criticism boxers receive is phenomenal

I mean what have they personally done, it takes balls to get in the ring and get punched in the face and potentially get Ko'd anywhere from a journeyman to a world champion.

Heck even making weight, in a world full of fat as f*** people is still an achievement, especially when you have these overweight expert boxing commentators i.e. Dan Rafael, fat ass managers Cameron Dunkin

Have these people even considered losing a 1lb !!,

I could go on but you get the point..

Comment

Working...
                    X